[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arp is dead to rites and you're looking for connections elsewhere? What's your motivation for moving away from the agenda? One could assume that you're trying to swing this away from a mate of yours given the plurality. I'm growing concerned by you the more I see.
Arp is dead at Eod and we don't know the alignament yet. I didn't speculate nothing about Arp.
My posts are about Chevy who flipped purple scum

Arp is dead at Eod and we don't know the alignament yet. I didn't speculate nothing about Arp.
My posts are about Chevy who flipped purple scum
I didn't say you were speculating on Arp. I said you're distracting from the direction the lynch is going by, imo, bringing up Chevy and his interactions as a diversion tactic.

Oh so you're one of those type of players. Yeah, nah, I'm not engaging with this nonsense.

I think this chain of posts contains more than one purple wolf, but until we have today's flips is hard to speculate.
Anyway who took this and considered it t/t except SK? (sorry i only kept in mind my homie :)
And I like to talk to the one who said it may be s/s, I wish to know the reason
For me to be wolf , pein has to be too and maybe even the bird.

I mean if some of u are town like u pretend to be at least some of u will try to be helpful to someone who is 170 pages behind but nope.

So don't blame me if i am not doing much when there's nothing to work with

I didn't say you were speculating on Arp. I said you're distracting from the direction the lynch is going by, imo, bringing up Chevy and his interactions
From my perspective Chevy flipped scum.
Reading flipped scum Iso is never a distraction, the lynch is locked on Arp but we can talk about other players as well, right?
Oh so you're one of those type of players. Yeah, nah, I'm not engaging with this nonsense.
I am the type of players searching for answers.
Why is my request a nonsense?

Chevy asking for reads here is faking towniness, his tone is not pushy so the possibility of partnership exists.
The answer from Neeko starting with 'sure!' contains consensus reads so nothing much, but his tone is too cheerful thinking at the previous posts with the start of the interaction.

Excuse yourself heavily, but can you elaborate on saying I gave consensus reads when I was the first to state most of those reads.

From my perspective Chevy flipped scum.
Reading flipped scum Iso is never a distraction, the lynch is locked on Arp but we can talk about other players as well, right?

I am the type of players searching for answers.
Why is my request a nonsense?

Lethal can just be unnecessarily aggressive.

Lethal it's protown to keep reading interactions even if the day is decided.

Status
Not open for further replies.