Rules Host Coordination Thread

D

Dragomir

Considering how long Blue's game is taking and that Gram will be hosting after Blue's finishes, it'd be pushing it too tightly to host Star Wars on May 4th which is only 13 days away. So, instead, I'll host it after one of y'all's games finishes. @Ariess @Fujishiro

@Grammaton how long do you think your game will take it?

Considering how long Blue's game is taking and that Gram will be hosting after Blue's finishes, it'd be pushing it too tightly to host Star Wars on May 4th which is only 13 days away. So, instead, I'll host it after one of y'all's games finishes. @Ariess @Fujishiro

@Grammaton how long do you think your game will take it?
I’d prob budget 2 weeks for it, large player count but majority lynch should stop phases dragging

Rej

Year of the black beard!
I opened sign ups for a special 12er. I opened them early so people can reserve the slots for this special game if they seriously wanna play some hardboiled mafia. I am willing to host it in about 4 weeks. I think until then all the other Light Games that were called by people can be hosted. I suggest to open sign ups and get things rolling on your side so when Drago's game winds up you can go after that.
@Nana @Noctis @Ekkologix

N

Noctis

@Joygirl has been banned for two upcoming games due to her actions in the pervious game. To specifically mention she cannot sign for Star War:disturbance in the force And Comic book mafia: Marvel films since these two games are next in the line.

Two strikes has been issued to @Rej for his behavior in the last game. They will be lifted with sometime. I know my boy will behave now(lol)

Another important notice

It's quite common for things to get heated in mafia games, and we don't blame any of the players for this. Although, often a lot of players tend to bring about a lot of insults, within in the context sometimes they can be overlooked, however, if any player has expressed that they do not wishes to be called by cursed offensive words then it is your duty to respect their wish.

As long as players stop when they are told to be stopped, they won't be punished for it. Like I said before, Mafia games can be heated and insults often fly at high speed without players taking a notice of their words. But if players continues with their insults despite being told not to use them then it becomes an issue. Be the bigger man and don't do anything ridiculous that will only make you look bad. Respect others people wishes if they respect yours.

To the people who don't know me, I am the watchful protector of this section, the dark knight. My eyes are on you, be careful.

Anyway have a nice day!

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
:seriously:

Looks like everyone wants to start as soon as possible and just waiting for their slots to be filled.

I hope atleast the day and night phases are different to catch some breath lol

Well best case scenario will be since ekko just needs one player, I'll join his game and he starts his game today. Ekko and Drago can alternate phases, the tricky part will be Fuji and my game being the bigger games. I guess I can start mines once ekkos ends and Fuji can wait until dragomirs game ends and we can alternate phases

Aslong as Drago and Ekkologix don't decide to make their phases 48 hour long dayphases it's possible for all 4 of us to get our games started this month or else we will likely see our games pushed to June

D

Dragomir

Aslong as Drago and Ekkologix don't decide to make their phases 48 hour long dayphases it's possible for all 4 of us to get our games started this month or else we will likely see our games pushed to June
Day 1 will be 48 hours, but the rest will be 24. Night phases will be shortened too as the game continues and players die.

D

Dragomir

To any and all hosts, experienced or upcoming, when it comes to threadmarks, only a specific group of users can be given the privilege of creating one. The admins control who those users are. If you wish to be granted this privilege, you will need to contact either one of Bogard or Pantheos to ask them to receive the ability to create threadmarks for your game thread(s).

We mods also have the power to create threadmarks in the section, so if you don't want to wait for an admin then you may contact a mod that's online and they can create the threadmark for you.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
To any and all hosts, experienced or upcoming, when it comes to threadmarks, only a specific group of users can be given the privilege of creating one. The admins control who those users are. If you wish to be granted this privilege, you will need to contact either one of Bogard or Pantheos to ask them to receive the ability to create threadmarks for your game thread(s).

We mods also have the power to create threadmarks in the section, so if you don't want to wait for an admin then you may contact a mod that's online and they can create the threadmark for you.

Tags did not work 4 me.

D

Dragomir

This is strange.
Isnt there a toggle to only allow OPs to do it?