[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My dear subjects

A new dawn arises upon our lands

I am most pleased to see everyone doing their best to find who conspires against the Throne.

I saw the birdie pressuring Pein and it was a most unfortunate event. However your Queen is still willing to let the birdie run free for now.

I also approve of the duel between Ekko and Pero, as we need to see Pero's intentions be clear towards the Seven Kingdoms.

Vote Duel Ekko

@Pot Goblin I see you're a newcomer to my lands.

In order to discern whetever your're an ally of the people or will bring down mayhem to the Continent I summon you to the Palace to provide your insight about who you consider to be the ones who are going against the Queen

Can't tell if Blue is playing mafia or just likes the idea of Highgarden having its very own pet chocobo

Well he's not a dbag to the degree that most Lannisters are but he's more on the side of the Lannisters than Tyrion would be

In summary, fuck flavor spec
Yes, my main reason to believe T-Pein is that he claimed miller in his first post, not Jaime claim in itself, who as character would not event be clear flavour-wise.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Yes, my main reason to believe T-Pein is that he claimed miller in his first post, not Jaime claim in itself, who as character would not event be clear flavour-wise.

As someone who also enjoyed the sweet, sweet taste of Miller Beer I agree with this. I may be new to mafia but lying about being the miller seems to be probably one of the worst things you can do that's not worth it at all.

Cause once you lie about drinking Miller Beer there's no going back, no one will trust you again when you do claim miller and actually getting the miller role would turn deadly if anyone invests you. Cause they'll see you're guilty and not believe you.
:kayneshrug:

Yea that's why I have him as a Town Clown rn and not outright scum, not happy but don't want to do an emotional kill from it.

Claims Update
————
WakandaForever - Robb Stark

Arp - Arya Stark

Pero - Beric Dondarrion

TAC - Catelyn Stark (Dead)

Chevy - Grey Worm (Dead)
(The two above appeared in the Day 2 WU)

Worst - Cop Claim (Copped Arp as a Lannister)

T-Pein - Jamie Lannister (BodyGuard)

Fuji - Brienne of Tarth

Lord Melkor - Census Claim
Census: 15/6/5/2/1/1 15\6/4/2/1/1/1

KWEH - Ability Cop (Saw that T-Pein was BodyGuard)
The role is called Follower

Status
Not open for further replies.