[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Catch up today!!! DO IT BROKER!!! Next chapter hype levels are legit over 90000000000000000000000000!!!!!
maybe i will but im currently trying to finish a drawing so it might wait a bit, i just jumped to the latest few chapters earlier today to see whats spicy, cant wait for next one haha

Eh, I wanna vig you whenever you start talking about town cores and stuff. We all have 100-200 people we wanna delete.
in recent games ratchet, blue and jinri are ppl id rather see offed early just for the fact that they always seem to engage in spam topics and add more unnecessary pages to the thread

jealousy is a sin, and u have sinned broki
im not jealous, u are

huh? nani

I thought someone used an ability or something to make these two battle it out. What makes you say Ekko started the duel?
A Duel has been called!

You must vote for whom you wish to win the duel between @Ekkologix and @Peroroncino by submitting votes in the form of Duel Vote <Player>. At the end of the day phase, the player with the least votes will die. This runs alongside the main lynch, and does not replace it.

Oh damn, i completely missed that lmao. Thank

Eh, I guess you can put ekko in the townie lean then. Dude probably figured his role is outed if arp targeted him and wanna use his abilities.

Duel Vote: Ekko

Guess me voting for pero makes no sense in this situation anymore, was aiming for having both of them tied to put ekko and pero in the heat and get a better read from both of them, especially ekko. But that is no longer the case here if ekko is the one who made the duel.

Status
Not open for further replies.