[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
what whole thing are u talking about

i feel like i cant put together what u mean with that
Basically Pero said he was going to help Yo find Big Woman. Yo said that he wants to find Dany instead. Pero responds that Yo might like his gift. That gift being a claimed scan of Doffy that says he's purple. Purple's are Dany's crew.

what whole thing are u talking about
Kweh got to Tpein to claim Jamie lannister and he said he needed to find Brienne and give her something, I claimed Brienne.

i feel like i cant put together what u mean with that
Pero told Yo he was gonna help him find the big woman ( my character), to which Yo responded by saying he actually wanted to find Dany then Pero told him that he will enjoy his last gift to town then.

Basically Pero said he was going to help Yo find Big Woman. Yo said that he wants to find Dany instead. Pero responds that Yo might like his gift. That gift being a claimed scan of Doffy that says he's purple. Purple's are Dany's crew.
hmm do we think purple is additinal town or theyre some kinda scum group? id think theyre maybe the former like the bird said but why would doflamihawk deny that hes purple?

Kweh got to Tpein to claim Jamie lannister and he said he needed to find Brienne and give her something, I claimed Brienne.
oh okey lol, makes more sense now

Pero told Yo he was gonna help him find the big woman ( my character), to which Yo responded by saying he actually wanted to find Dany then Pero told him that he will enjoy his last gift to town then.
hmm lets see how that last gift goes

Emil

Certified Memelord
@Ekkologix I guess now that fuji enlightened me of the situation a bit better, I am interested in your reads so far up to this point in the game.

Not interested, if you ain't gonna put an effort to even skim through the thread. Plus, moving forward I have no intentions replying to any of your posts if you planning on asking me questions that I answered already.

Not interested, if you ain't gonna put an effort to even skim through the thread. Plus, moving forward I have no intentions replying to any of your posts if you planning on asking me questions that I answered already.
If you provided dem reads then I will see them as I catch up ;D

but from what I am seeing i see nothing so far. Maybe you did in the last 15 pages? kek

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
hmm do we think purple is additinal town or theyre some kinda scum group? id think theyre maybe the former like the bird said but why would doflamihawk deny that hes purple?
I'm wary about labeling them as a scum group because of the fact that they don't know each other. But I would assume that they have a wincon of their own. So maybe kinda like an indie group? Maybe it can win with town? Idk.

I would rather focus on reds right now but purples should have an eye kept on them in case any trouble starts.

As for Ol' Doffy I'm thinking 1 of 2 things.

1. He is paranoid that he'll get hammered if he's outed as purple.

2. He's not purple and actually thinks Pero is lying.

Won't hurt looking though depending on Pero's flip.

I'm wary about labeling them as a scum group because of the fact that they don't know each other. But I would assume that they have a wincon of their own. So maybe kinda like an indie group? Maybe it can win with town? Idk.

I would rather focus on reds right now but purples should have an eye kept on them in case any trouble starts.

As for Ol' Doffy I'm thinking 1 of 2 things.

1. He is paranoid that he'll get hammered if he's outed as purple.

2. He's not purple and actually thinks Pero is lying.

Won't hurt looking though depending on Pero's flip.
okey since u wanna focus on red, have u seen a connection between arp and other ppl? if u have then u might wanna list some and see if i can agree on them

I became wary of him after our interaction end of last DP. I made a post about it and talked about it this DP did you get the chance to read it? Basically the dude was in my townie reads until that point, now I have him as null and think he can be arp partner here.
I recall something like this, will reread if I have time.

Status
Not open for further replies.