[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
do you have access to wrestlingforum still? if so I need a favor in a finding role to help end role spec otherwise they're going to do it.
If people will do it after players more familiar with the host advise against it then they will do it regardless, a role you have won't change that.

Ratchet

i feel like they cant win with town tho bc of something ekko said about there being a red AND purple mafia dp 1 before we wouldve known about it

tbh i think ekko has some info on it due to his role or something else

tho i do believe that we should focus on red rn too bc im sure we can all agree that they r definitely scum.
Kweh is the one player who has displayed any kind of vested interest in the idea that Team Dany = town favoured

Maybe Wakanda too

Q.E.D Kweh is probably one of them and currently not anti town

Might change over the course of the game though

Ignore him for now, if Dany is described as enraged any more times though we can put his feet to the fire

Fwiw I don't think they need to kill town to win

But we are rebellion aligned

Notoriously anti Targaryen

Ratchet

If ur random convo about anime, alcohol, whatever goes on for at least 2-3 pages i consider that spamming
Yeah don't care

Learn to skim read and stop bitching constantly, it's tiresome as fuck

Every game has pages and pages of it but you choose a couple posts about alcohol to go all adhd spaz on

Nobody is forcing you to read shit. Get over yourself

Ratchet

I mean I consider purple my allies to begin
I mean if they were your allies they wouldn't be a separate faction

Would just be town with condition

Pretty obvious kweh is purple imo

If purple have things like role checkers they've been given tools to at least appear town

Not a priority anyway

Ratchet

Hmm.. maybe if more purple dies while Dany is alive she becomes more enraged?
Probably several conditions

The writeup said grey worms death angered dany

I don't think it would swing from helpful to town to anti town with one death

And they do appear to be uninformed anyway so it's a waste of time hunting for them now

If they die again and/or the writeups reference insanity with Dany then the scum hunting focus will begin to switch to players independently scummy or whose play is shifting/slipping as the game goes on as it pertains to purple

According to Melkor the faction split between red and purple is fairly even but a purple can be indie like

I dunno what to make of that split tbh.

Ratchet

See here's my issue

You make a point to say gosh guys, we can't solve with game spec

Fuji gives flavour spec which is certainly weaker and you have no comment

Not even a moan about how no one is listening

Fwiw fuji probably Town anyway but you can replace fuji with any name here my point is the same

It's inconsistent.

I mean if they were your allies they wouldn't be a separate faction

Would just be town with condition

Pretty obvious kweh is purple imo

If purple have things like role checkers they've been given tools to at least appear town

Not a priority anyway
I considered him being purple giving his overeagerness at painting purpies as ''not bad guys for now'' but tbh I think he's likely town, just a feeling.

Status
Not open for further replies.