[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Purples can kill anyone who isnt their faction, they arent our friends. At the very list Dofla should be checked tonight.
I mean I think a Dofla check is fine in that his presence has made him hard to read but I don't think is liklihood of being any varient of scum changes because Pero says so

See here's my issue

You make a point to say gosh guys, we can't solve with game spec

Fuji gives flavour spec which is certainly weaker and you have no comment

Not even a moan about how no one is listening

Fwiw fuji probably Town anyway but you can replace fuji with any name here my point is the same

It's inconsistent.
The post you are quoting is quoting me talking about mechanical stuff and claims, where is the flavor in it?
Probably several conditions

The writeup said grey worms death angered dany

I don't think it would swing from helpful to town to anti town with one death

And they do appear to be uninformed anyway so it's a waste of time hunting for them now

If they die again and/or the writeups reference insanity with Dany then the scum hunting focus will begin to switch to players independently scummy or whose play is shifting/slipping as the game goes on as it pertains to purple

According to Melkor the faction split between red and purple is fairly even but a purple can be indie like

I dunno what to make of that split tbh.
Im sorry but I disagree here, GW could kill anyone outside from his faction with no consequence. That in itself should show that they are not town friendly. They might not need to kill us all but they sure as hell dont care if we die so if we do not have info on a red but do on a purpie we pursue it.

Did you read my posts about Pero/Dofla.

At the very least Dofla needs to be checked tonight.

I mean I think a Dofla check is fine in that his presence has made him hard to read but I don't think is liklihood of being any varient of scum changes because Pero says so
Sure mate, we should always take what scum says with a grain of salt and but if Pero flips red then we need to explore some possibilities. Its likely that there is some sort of scum on scum war going on if Dofla is verified as purple, which should make our job easier in finding the reds.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
This is mostly between sleep posting

Kinda weird

Feel like I have a third eye open or some shit

Or ill come back to this tomorrow and think I was off my rocker

Either way
This is the first time I'm seeing you like this

You'll probably have a laugh when you see this tomorrow.

I did next day when I texted girls when I was drunk the night before lol

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
why does it make a difference.
Because obviously it makes a difference. Which you can be a scum duelist (I've been one before, Ultra will remember) what does Ekko gain from using it on Pero? Ekko will self resolve, we can't just ignore any and all behaviour around roles because there may be some super niche one off thing to counter it

Probably several conditions

The writeup said grey worms death angered dany

I don't think it would swing from helpful to town to anti town with one death

And they do appear to be uninformed anyway so it's a waste of time hunting for them now

If they die again and/or the writeups reference insanity with Dany then the scum hunting focus will begin to switch to players independently scummy or whose play is shifting/slipping as the game goes on as it pertains to purple

According to Melkor the faction split between red and purple is fairly even but a purple can be indie like

I dunno what to make of that split tbh.
I mean i didn't complete got or go so far but i know she turn somewhere evil and wanna kill everyone
Even if they uninformed i feel like they are definitely bad news

Like this was mentioned in the role that flipped

- Targaryen Desperado (You may target a player at any time, and if they are not of the Targaryen Restoration Alignment, you will kill them. If you target a fellow soldier of the cause, or Daenerys herself, you will kill yourself instead)
How would the faction be helpful to town? Or that is what someone else saying

The lannisters probably the other scum faction

Wait, can u elaborate why u think that? Im guessing rn since the desperado guy is dead maybe Dany can kill now, or 'they' just overall lost their ability to kill when he died
I was refering to Chevy's role, who is purple. Since he can kill whoever and is affiliated to Dany its safe to assume they as a whole are not friendly.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Yea that's why I have him as a Town Clown rn and not outright scum, not happy but don't want to do an emotional kill from it.

Claims Update
————
WakandaForever - Robb Stark

Arp - Arya Stark

Pero - Beric Dondarrion

TAC - Catelyn Stark (Dead)

Chevy - Grey Worm (Dead)
(The two above appeared in the Day 2 WU)

Worst - Cop Claim (Copped Arp as a Lannister)

T-Pein - Jamie Lannister (BodyGuard)

Fuji - Brienne of Tarth

Lord Melkor - Census Claim
Census: 15/6/5/2/1/1 15\6/4/2/1/1/1

KWEH - Ability Cop (Saw that T-Pein was BodyGuard)
@Nana

Reminder that Dany at the time of her dragons being born believed everyone on the other side was enemies that plotted ag
Yea that's why I have him as a Town Clown rn and not outright scum, not happy but don't want to do an emotional kill from it.

Claims Update
————
WakandaForever - Robb Stark

Arp - Arya Stark

Pero - Beric Dondarrion

TAC - Catelyn Stark (Dead)

Chevy - Grey Worm (Dead)
(The two above appeared in the Day 2 WU)

Worst - Cop Claim (Copped Arp as a Lannister)

T-Pein - Jamie Lannister (BodyGuard)

Fuji - Brienne of Tarth

Lord Melkor - Census Claim
Census: 15/6/5/2/1/1 15\6/4/2/1/1/1

KWEH - Ability Cop (Saw that T-Pein was BodyGuard)
@Nana

The post you are quoting is quoting me talking about mechanical stuff and claims, where is the flavor in it?

Im sorry but I disagree here, GW could kill anyone outside from his faction with no consequence. That in itself should show that they are not town friendly. They might not need to kill us all but they sure as hell dont care if we die so if we do not have info on a red but do on a purpie we pursue it.

Did you read my posts about Pero/Dofla.

At the very least Dofla needs to be checked tonight.
Sure mate, we should always take what scum says with a grain of salt and but if Pero flips red then we need to explore some possibilities. Its likely that there is some sort of scum on scum war going on if Dofla is verified as purple, which should make our job easier in finding the reds.
What's the pero/dofla tea?

Because obviously it makes a difference. Which you can be a scum duelist (I've been one before, Ultra will remember) what does Ekko gain from using it on Pero? Ekko will self resolve, we can't just ignore any and all behaviour around roles because there may be some super niche one off thing to counter it
ive dueled my own teammate before if they were likely to die.

i do concede that if pero is red scum ekko isn't aligned with them tho. unless im mistaken they tried getting them lynched day 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.