[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah she's earned it

Bitching about three or four posts like someone is holding a gun to her head to read it

Not hard to skim read, just bitching for the sake of bitching

In other words cwac

Broki scum lean
I backread a little but u weren't the only one talking about alcohol
Fuji and Blue were too but yet u were only targeted i wonder why lol

Because I made a bunch of assumptions about the purple alignment based on a previous Gramma game that I played and I guess he thinks he's the only intelligent person in this game or something. He seems to be stuck on base level solving a la "talks about purple - must be purple" and doesn't even adress the points I make. The purples don't know each other, and according to the split provided by Melkor, they're no bigger than 6 members. The hell kind of a scum faction is that?
Purpies may not know each other( this might just be an assumption though and some may, just because GW doesnt doesnt mean others follow the same pattern if you catch my drift) but this could also be seen as a purpie signaling to his mates in the thread he's one of them. Im not saying you are there are many ways to interpret your posts regarding the matter.

I backread a little but u weren't the only one talking about alcohol
Fuji and Blue were too but yet u were only targeted i wonder why lol
Brokie said Ratchy/Jinri and I forgot who else did this kinda thing before, either way I dont mind it when people have fun and I dont like it when people Im friendly with bicker lol so lets hope the matter doesnt resurface again.

Because I made a bunch of assumptions about the purple alignment based on a previous Gramma game that I played and I guess he thinks he's the only intelligent person in this game or something. He seems to be stuck on base level solving a la "talks about purple - must be purple" and doesn't even adress the points I make. The purples don't know each other, and according to the split provided by Melkor, they're no bigger than 6 members. The hell kind of a scum faction is that?
Oh i see

If they are 6 then it make me see them in different light
Like probably each individual has probably some specific goal . Might be harmful or harmless to town but i would say most probably harmful.

Purpies may not know each other( this might just be an assumption though and some may, just because GW doesnt doesnt mean others follow the same pattern if you catch my drift) but this could also be seen as a purpie signaling to his mates in the thread he's one of them. Im not saying you are there are many ways to interpret your posts regarding the matter.
This is a comparatively fair take, except you seem to think that I'm incapable of being less obvious about signaling to my unknown buddies which... :peperain:

Emil

Certified Memelord
Oh damn, i completely missed that lmao. Thank

Eh, I guess you can put ekko in the townie lean then. Dude probably figured his role is outed if arp targeted him and wanna use his abilities.

Duel Vote: Ekko

Guess me voting for pero makes no sense in this situation anymore, was aiming for having both of them tied to put ekko and pero in the heat and get a better read from both of them, especially ekko. But that is no longer the case here if ekko is the one who made the duel.
wanted to see how sure are we with pero before duelling him

realized even if pero is town the game wont move on properly until we see his flip so might as well

Emil

Certified Memelord
Kweh is the one player who has displayed any kind of vested interest in the idea that Team Dany = town favoured

Maybe Wakanda too

Q.E.D Kweh is probably one of them and currently not anti town

Might change over the course of the game though

Ignore him for now, if Dany is described as enraged any more times though we can put his feet to the fire

Fwiw I don't think they need to kill town to win

But we are rebellion aligned

Notoriously anti Targaryen
the dragons appeared in orange color

Emil

Certified Memelord
See here's my issue

You make a point to say gosh guys, we can't solve with game spec

Fuji gives flavour spec which is certainly weaker and you have no comment

Not even a moan about how no one is listening

Fwiw fuji probably Town anyway but you can replace fuji with any name here my point is the same

It's inconsistent.
dem hard fax

we cant speculate arya being real but anyone else gets to speculate whatever

rip af

Status
Not open for further replies.