[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeh keep tweeter as a potential scum.
All he did was buddy with purple and out the Bodyguard role this phase.
I wondered why he would do that in the thread and not in their scum chat but maybe he is also a lost scum and had none.

Yeh keep tweeter as a potential scum.
All he did was buddy with purple and out the Bodyguard role this phase.
I wondered why he would do that in the thread and not in their scum chat but maybe he is also a lost scum and had none.
Literally why would I do that

I don't even think the purples have a factional kill lmao

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Im sorry but I disagree here, GW could kill anyone outside from his faction with no consequence. That in itself should show that they are not town friendly. They might not need to kill us all but they sure as hell dont care if we die so if we do not have info on a red but do on a purpie we pursue it.

Did you read my posts about Pero/Dofla.

At the very least Dofla needs to be checked tonight.
I agree with this. They might be an uninformed group, but they seem stacked enough to survive on their own until they regroup.

I am not getting any kind of town friendly vibes from them.

Kagu Nyan

i would suggest u keep placing ur vote @hime because of

1. helps us vote track you and your intentions
2. if there are vote gifters they can affect u
3. fook the haters
Seeing as Arp is going to get enough votes even without my vote, I am ready to try this experiment as suggested.

Vote Lynch Hime

@hime hope you are okay with this too since you liked that post.

You called my reads consensus reads.

There was no one making those reads until I did those. I pointed it out then you said they were easy reads which is hindsight bias based on how you feel about the reads now.

I don't care about the accusation of the pairing, it's downplaying my reads that bothers me.
I don't have any intention to downplay your reads, i didn't check who posted them first, but now that you say it i will, but probably next day if I am alive.
Anyway don't be offended, if i made a mistake i apologise

@ everyone
What happened from my last post until now?

Emil

Certified Memelord
I thought he was talking to me considering how he quoted my post and wanted to track if anything happens to my vote if I place it on you.

Unvote
i was asking hime to keep placing her vote on whoever she wants like normal so its easy to see her intentions each day and in the event someone can grant the wagon a vote power or something she can be in it

quoted ur post because u brought the topic there lol

Kagu Nyan

i would suggest u keep placing ur vote @hime because of

1. helps us vote track you and your intentions
2. if there are vote gifters they can affect u
3. fook the haters
I can clearly see that she’s been voting even though her vote counts as a zero because she was suggested by two people. Considering we have majority lynch, when someone claims they are voteless it doesn’t make sense. Then we had Chevy who was claiming that he’s a double voter but from his role wasn’t able to see any such thing mentioned. If kept unchecked, it might affect our lynches in the long run if there’s some tricks going on. Doesn’t make me a hater for pointing it out.

Emil

Certified Memelord
the day is basically getting stale af

lets just hammer this soon

we end up risking this again like last time and beg people for 1 vote

I thought he was talking to me considering how he quoted my post and wanted to track if anything happens to my vote if I place it on you.

Unvote
he was telling me to vote despite my 0 vote so that other players can track my intentions/who i find scummy thru looking at vote counts and stuff and also bc someone might have some vote gifting ability that they can use on me (i believe one person was possibly hinting at such an ability, cant recall who atm)

Emil

Certified Memelord
I can clearly see that she’s been voting even though her vote counts as a zero because she was suggested by two people. Considering we have majority lynch, when someone claims they are voteless it doesn’t make sense. Then we had Chevy who was claiming that he’s a double voter but from his role wasn’t able to see any such thing mentioned. If kept unchecked, it might affect our lynches in the long run if there’s some tricks going on. Doesn’t make me a hater for pointing it out.
when was it said that Chevy is double voter i mustve missed that

i dont think it affect it because the votes are shown. its not like usual games here where vote powers dont show in vote count. here the vote power clearly shows in the count.

Kagu Nyan

he was telling me to vote despite my 0 vote so that other players can track my intentions/who i find scummy thru looking at vote counts and stuff and also bc someone might have some vote gifting ability that they can use on me (i believe one person was possibly hinting at such an ability, cant recall who atm)
Cal possibly how he was encouraging you to keep voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.