[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can clearly see that she’s been voting even though her vote counts as a zero because she was suggested by two people. Considering we have majority lynch, when someone claims they are voteless it doesn’t make sense. Then we had Chevy who was claiming that he’s a double voter but from his role wasn’t able to see any such thing mentioned. If kept unchecked, it might affect our lynches in the long run if there’s some tricks going on. Doesn’t make me a hater for pointing it out.
chevy didnt claim that, i said that bc i saw 5 votes on pero when 4 ppl were voting him in vc #6 and the only person who changed from the vote before that was chevy

looking at other vcs tho, it looks like he wasnt so it mightve been the hosts mistake? @Grammaton can u confirm whether the number of votes on pero during vc #6 is correct?

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
chevy didnt claim that, i said that bc i saw 5 votes on pero when 4 ppl were voting him in vc #6 and the only person who changed from the vote before that was chevy

looking at other vcs tho, it looks like he wasnt so it mightve been the hosts mistake? @Grammaton can u confirm whether the number of votes on pero during vc #6 is correct?
Ah. Thanks for clarifying because while I was skimming I was sure this thing was mentioned somewhere. You saved me the effort to go back and look.
Let's see what Gram has to say.

that is so inaccurate
how hard are u and ratchet bussing rn
How exactly is it inaccurate? Are u telling me jinri isnt always bringing up alcohol at some point during a game, and blue isnt joining any of the spam topics that get brought up especially when its about anime stuff? And since ratchet didnt deny it u can just accept that im right

cmon broki my sharingan can see right through that half assed weak sauce interaction between the 2 of u
I think u should get ur eyes/sharingan checked

Dofla is a weird invest choice, unless he said sth or is a known player from another forum bc i don't remember seeing their name before

How did dofla react? To this whole thing?
Too lazy to check rn
Well, he came in and voted Pero out of nowhere. I'm not surprised Pero would want to check him out

I'm confused what difference it makes that Ekko started the duel.
You think mafia would have such ability? maybe giving town lean based off that alone is iffy, and after reconsideration he is still in that null range. But what makes me lean him a bit to the townie side is how he was open about it. I might be wrong and he is mafia though, generally speaking i wanted to see more of ekko to get better read on him hence why I voted for pero and wanted it to be a tie to put him under the heat to gain better read. But no one seem to be willing to do that so meh.

But to think about it. Pero says his role is basically immortal investigator? That would be OP even for main character. And Beric is background character basically

Kweh is the one player who has displayed any kind of vested interest in the idea that Team Dany = town favoured

Maybe Wakanda too

Q.E.D Kweh is probably one of them and currently not anti town

Might change over the course of the game though

Ignore him for now, if Dany is described as enraged any more times though we can put his feet to the fire

Fwiw I don't think they need to kill town to win

But we are rebellion aligned

Notoriously anti Targaryen
I don't recall saying I think Purple is town. I think most likely its a third party faction that has its own win condition - the "Restoration" part of the faction name implies they probably have some goal of their own like having Dany on the throne when the game ends or something.

Red is our top priority for sure tho.

But to think about it. Pero says his role is basically immortal investigator? That would be OP even for main character. And Beric is background character basically
Pero has basically admitted to being scum lmao, pretty sure he's just shared a scum report from one of his teammates so that we'll focus on the purple and pay less attention to hunting for his red teammates.

Pero has basically admitted to being scum lmao, pretty sure he's just shared a scum report from one of his teammates so that we'll focus on the purple and pay less attention to hunting for his red teammates.
i feel so too but then agn, i dont think finding purple is necessarily a waste of our time either since they too can kill townies

Status
Not open for further replies.