Will ZKK happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Then just say it, instead of making bullshit argument about Oda doesn't kill this or that. Just say that you don't want him dead because it's more interesting to see him alive, or that you don't want Zoro to kill him. That's all. I'd respect your opinions.
I literally say this. Kaido is more interesting alive then dead because I want to see his reaction to the dawn of the world which he can’t take part in.

:specialmeh:

See, this is the hypocrasy that people talk about. People have no problem with Orochi's death, but when it comes to Kaidou, fuck no he can't die, because....reasons. Aren't they both villians, are they not? Aren't they both the rulers of Wano for 20 years? People want them both dead? But some how, in your mind, only Orochi can die, but not Kaidou? Why is that?
You want go hear me say Kaido can die? Sure. He can die guys. Has the author made an effort to assume he will die like Orochi? Is Orochi even dead? Do we know his powers?

You can call me whatever you want. You can BELIEVE in what you want. I've said it 150 times and people keep quoting me. You still are missing the point because you want something to happen that frankly has not been set up since Luffy took over.

The samurai killed Orochi, several times.

The samurai (and Zoro) tried to kill Kaido, and failed. Luffy took over. They left and had different goals. Nobody has interfered in their fight on the alliance side since.

Their situations are entirely different. My point is, this is Luffy's major opponent. Has anyone come up and attempted to kill Kaido after?

So once again:

- Believe
- In
- What
- You
- Want

I don't give a shit lol. If Zoro gets up, we can have this conversation logically. Until then, its a fantasy about him defeating death.

But according to you it's hypocrisy if I don't compare alive and well Denjiro/fodder Orochi and half dead Zoro/Yonko Kaido equally

Weird

I think the main issue is it being done by a straw hat. yeah many straw hats have threatened to kill people, but they don’t do it. Hell robins an assassin but she’s never killed anyone despite breaking their neck.

It’s dumb, but Oda seems to differentiate between ally kills and straw hats kills
Even allies do not kill major characters. They try to, and always tend to fail.

I'd sooner bet money that Orochi is somehow alive again than dead. And of he's dead, great. If Kanjuro is actually dead, great. They still have nothing to do with Kaido

You want go hear me say Kaido can die? Sure. He can die guys. Has the author made an effort to assume he will die like Orochi? Is Orochi even dead? Do we know his powers?

You can call me whatever you want. You can BELIEVE in what you want. I've said it 150 times and people keep quoting me. You still are missing the point because you want something to happen that frankly has not been set up since Luffy took over.

The samurai killed Orochi, several times.

The samurai (and Zoro) tried to kill Kaido, and failed. Luffy took over. They left and had different goals. Nobody has interfered in their fight on the alliance side since.

Their situations are entirely different. My point is, this is Luffy's major opponent. Has anyone come up and attempted to kill Kaido after?

So once again:

- Believe
- In
- What
- You
- Want

I don't give a shit lol. If Zoro gets up, we can have this conversation logically. Until then, its a fantasy about him defeating death.

But according to you it's hypocrisy if I don't compare alive and well Denjiro/fodder Orochi and half dead Zoro/Yonko Kaido equally

Weird
Rofl you keep saying "believe what you want" but you can't just stop arguing about people saying that Kaido might die huh :milaugh:
They all that he was dead....

My god guys, stop comparing fodder Orochi to Kaido. Worry about Zoro defeating death first in 2 chapters like you want him to, then we'll talk about ZKK:ohreally:

See, this is the hypocrasy that people talk about. People have no problem with Orochi's death, but when it comes to Kaidou, fuck no he can't die, because....reasons. Aren't they both villians, are they not? Aren't they both the rulers of Wano for 20 years? People want them both dead? But some how, in your mind, only Orochi can die, but not Kaidou? Why is that?
he s the entire circus

yes u are the biggest one there
and a oda d sucker :suresure:
@zzShinichi when you first quoted me, calling me a Hypocrite. I talked about this clown and his obsession with me and Oda's genitalia.

But I'm a liar and a Hypocrite.

Realize that both you and this one started quoting me. After Spawn quoted me first off that one post that seems to bother all of you. But I'm the one that starts arguments on worstgen lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.