Will ZKK happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

I wonder whose fb we see. Momo? Kaido? or Hiyori:memehm:
Knowing Oda it might just been Denjiro, Orochi or even a random gifter. The spoilers didn't mention who the FB is for nor what it is about so I'm assuming it's something unimportant, just a bit of context/history for a certain character OR its something majro and they are purposely being quiet to avoid it being leaked and thus spread on Youtube and Twitter especially?

I really want to know how Orochi even met Kaido and why they started working together.

Orochi: "Kaido, you and me should work together, imagine what we could accomplish in unison!"

Kaido: "Why the fuck should I work with a scrawny, pathetic, weakass discount Wario-looking human like you?"

Orochi: "Simple". *transforms into his Orochi form* "You like what you see big boy?"

Kaido: "Worororo, now you're talking! Lets be partners!"

:kaidowhat::saden::wonderland::hapnoel:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Can't believe I argued pro ZKK with someone on reddit

People want Orochi dead because he did fucked up shit (just like Kaido and Doflamingo) but Kaido gets to be alive (argued that might Zoro as well kill him with those excuses), Law didn't kill Doffy despite having a full fledged flashback

People are simply annoyed by Orochi's look but can't admit it, Kaido and Doffy look more badass it's fine with them making alive
That's what hypocrisy means and glad you highlighted.

I am not saying ZkK is set in stone or something but it bugs me when people totally disregard it because oda definitely dropped some hints regarding it.

No one made ZKK out of BS. It came into existence because manga itself dropped some hints.

And, what you said is just one of the hypocrisy we come across. @Money D Malio highlighted another hypocrisy with arguments.

Non ZKK belivers saya oda doesn't kill.

Pre TS he got Ace and WB killed on screen

Post TS -

Zoro killed Magistrate ( A SH killed someone)

Orochi got decapitated 8 times

Yasuie was executed

But suddenly when it comes to killing kaido then it's not possible :kaidowhat:

Kaido getting killed has been forshadowed.
In wano itself, we have seen oda mentioning that kaido needs to be beheaded.

Only ones who can pull this is BB or Zoro based on context. As BB presence in wano in future is slim as of now, only one left is zoro.

Yet, the moment zoro gets involved it becomes BS lmao

Denjiro, while bowing to Orochi
Knowing Oda it might just been Denjiro, Orochi or even a random gifter. The spoilers didn't mention who the FB is for nor what it is about so I'm assuming it's something unimportant, just a bit of context/history for a certain character OR its something majro and they are purposely being quiet to avoid it being leaked and thus spread on Youtube and Twitter especially?

I really want to know how Orochi even met Kaido and why they started working together.

Orochi: "Kaido, you and me should work together, imagine what we could accomplish in unison!"

Kaido: "Why the fuck should I work with a scrawny, pathetic, weakass discount Wario-looking human like you?"

Orochi: "Simple". *transforms into his Orochi form* "You like what you see big boy?"

Kaido: "Worororo, now you're talking! Lets be partners!"

:kaidowhat::saden::wonderland::hapnoel:
Probably nothing important but i think its a Denjiro fb too. It would be great seeing his fb before he cuts Kaido.

G

Gorosei Informer

Probably nothing important but i think its a Denjiro fb too. It would be great seeing his fb before he cuts Kaido.
Yeah we need some context on why he disappeared for so long. It would make sense that we finally see Denjiros pent up wrath over 20 years with Orochi and finally getting his revenge, especially for Oden and Toki ofc.

If done right, this could be very poetic and catharthic and something I've been enthusiastically waiting for a long time to see happen. Kinda wish Kanjuro would get a confirmed death along with Fukurokuju too, especially to Orochi's face as well.

That's what hypocrisy means and glad you highlighted.

I am not saying ZkK is set in stone or something but it bugs me when people totally disregard it because oda definitely dropped some hints regarding it.

No one made ZKK out of BS. It came into existence because manga itself dropped some hints.

And, what you said is just one of the hypocrisy we come across. @Money D Malio highlighted another hypocrisy with arguments.

Non ZKK belivers saya oda doesn't kill.

Pre TS he got Ace and WB killed on screen

Post TS -

Zoro killed Magistrate ( A SH killed someone)

Orochi got decapitated 8 times

Yasuie was executed

But suddenly when it comes to killing kaido then it's not possible :kaidowhat:

Kaido getting killed has been forshadowed.
In wano itself, we have seen oda mentioning that kaido needs to be beheaded.

Only ones who can pull this is BB or Zoro based on context. As BB presence in wano in future is slim as of now, only one left is zoro.

Yet, the moment zoro gets involved it becomes BS lmao
They just don't want it to happen, not that it doesn't make sense or wasn't hinted at. They should just come out and say that instead of acting all condescending about it

Not really.
Taking Kaido's head is a message that has been repeated over and over in the arc.
This also happening to Orochi wouldn't be something made up by the fans.

Hope this helps.
It does not, not when the message about taking Kaido's head has stopped once the samurai have left the fight.

This is what none of you understand, there's a point where Luffy takes over and that's it. After this point, Zoro is not involved. Samurai are not involved. Nobody talks about killing Kaido lol.

Hope this helps:seriously:

Edit: Killing Enel and Doflamingo were goals of several characters in both Skypiea and Dressrosa. After the attempt was made, Luffy takes over, and they don't die lol.

Again, believe in what you want to.

Last edited:
It does not, not when the message about taking Kaido's head has stopped once the samurai have left the fight.

This is what none of you understand, there's a point where Luffy takes over and that's it. After this point, Zoro is not involved. Samurai are not involved. Nobody talks about killing Kaido lol.

Hope this helps:seriously:

Edit: Killing Enel and Doflamingo were goals of several characters in both Skypiea and Dressrosa. After the attempt was made, Luffy takes over, and they don't die lol.

Again, believe in what you want to.
Also, Law wanted to kill Doffy, Skypeans wanted to kill Enel, out of spite, out of hatred, but they didn't emphasize that Kaidou has to DIE in order to achieve VICTORY. In fact, Law stopped Luffy from actually killing Doffy.

Last edited:
The entire chapter just seems like a buildup to Luffy's giant massive punch hitting Kaido. Not necessarily a bad chapter but not that amazing either. The only interesting material seems to be the punch anyways.

They all that he was dead....

My god guys, stop comparing fodder Orochi to Kaido. Worry about Zoro defeating death first in 2 chapters like you want him to, then we'll talk about ZKK:ohreally:
See, this is the hypocrasy that people talk about. People have no problem with Orochi's death, but when it comes to Kaidou, fuck no he can't die, because....reasons. Aren't they both villians, are they not? Aren't they both the rulers of Wano for 20 years? People want them both dead? But some how, in your mind, only Orochi can die, but not Kaidou? Why is that?

See, this is the hypocrasy that people talk about. People have no problem with Orochi's death, but when it comes to Kaidou, fuck no he can't die, because....reasons. Aren't they both villians, are they not? Aren't they both the rulers of Wano for 20 years? People want them both dead? But some how, in your mind, only Orochi can die, but not Kaidou? Why is that?
Bro it’s hypocrisy cause Kaido is just a more interesting character
:nicagesmile:

There is nothing else about it

I think the main issue is it being done by a straw hat. yeah many straw hats have threatened to kill people, but they don’t do it. Hell robins an assassin but she’s never killed anyone despite breaking their neck.

It’s dumb, but Oda seems to differentiate between ally kills and straw hats kills

I think the main issue is it being done by a straw hat. yeah many straw hats have threatened to kill people, but they don’t do it. Hell robins an assassin but she’s never killed anyone despite breaking their neck.

It’s dumb, but Oda seems to differentiate between ally kills and straw hats kills
It doesn't matter. Oda has never killed a villian, so why do people think there's a rule to "who gets to kill the villian"? People were alright with Zoro killing Orochi, weren't they not?

Status
Not open for further replies.