Wano is not over yet so I don't what might happen next to elevate my ratings for this arc, but atm this arc really is mid overall. Some people are more interested to the happening outside of Wano rather than Wano itself. That in itself tells it all.

I hope Oda takes a lesson from this and doesn't screw the series ending because my hopes for it to be something extraordinary among the other shonens got really low right now.

I was surprised that the german Ohara thinks Wano will last till 2024, If like he said there will be another enemy swooping in after Kaidos fall. I can't see it unless the grand fleet shows up and battles the WG ships, luffys vivre card must be burning alot at this point. Who else is supposed to fight / hold them off. Never 2 more years in wano.

:luffywat:

Ofc Zoro fans would like the idea to have another whiskey peak moment, awakened zoro vs them all while everyone else escapes.

:crazwhat::hohoho::beanmean:
Bro look at the girls reaction to when he said that

:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:
Nah she wants to leave Wano immediately. I’m dead

I was surprised that the german Ohara thinks Wano will last till 2024, If like he said there will be another enemy swooping in after Kaidos fall. I can't see it unless the grand fleet shows up and battles the WG ships, luffys vivre card must be burning alot at this point. Who else is supposed to fight / hold them off. Never 2 more years in wano.

Ofc Zoro fans would like the idea to have another whiskey peak moment, awakened zoro vs them all while everyone else escapes.

I made a dumb thread the other day about Kaido "being" Rocks (stupid theory, don't ask lol), and even if there was potential for it, everyone is beat.

The group needs to recover. There is no need for this arc to continue after Kaido no matter how it looks.

If there was another big enemy ofc Zoro would solo him, he already fought 2 Yonkou and defeated Kaido's FM, he can only go up after this. :myman:

Wano is not over yet so I don't what might happen next to elevate my ratings for this arc, but atm this arc really is mid overall. Some people are more interested to the happening outside of Wano rather than Wano itself. That in itself tells it all.

I hope Oda takes a lesson from this and doesn't screw the series ending because my hopes for it to be something extraordinary among the other shonens got really low right now.
I've said it many times, but now is the time for Oda to finally start capitalizing on his many, MANY established characters and villains.

- if an arc is focused on Vegapunk (the SSG are new characters here probably), then it ultimately should focus on Kuma, Bonney, and Sabo/Revolutionaries

- if an arc is focused on Elbaf, it will probably have many new faces, but it ultimately needs to focus on Usopp, established giants, and potentially Urogue/Enel (if it has anything to do with sky lore).

- future villains need to not be brand new ones. There are established Admirals and Yonko still waiting.

Really the exception is Vegapunk and his science team or Im and some WG operatives, most other characters in this series have already been introduced

I've said it many times, but now is the time for Oda to finally start capitalizing on his many, MANY established characters and villains.

- if an arc is focused on Vegapunk (the SSG are new characters here probably), then it ultimately should focus on Kuma, Bonney, and Sabo/Revolutionaries

- if an arc is focused on Elbaf, it will probably have many new faces, but it ultimately needs to focus on Usopp, established giants, and potentially Urogue/Enel (if it has anything to do with sky lore).

- future villains need to not be brand new ones. There are established Admirals and Yonko still waiting.

Really the exception is Vegapunk and his science team or Im and some WG operatives, most other characters in this series have already been introduced
Why does anyone think Enel is coming back? He was written out of the story in the most conclusive way possible barring outright death.
Plus, Enel only worked as a villain because of the context Skypiea put him in. If he came back he just wouldn't be interesting

Yeah that's what I mean. He needs to just accept that the 13 chapter Oden flashback didn't sell it for him and move on lol.

I understand wanting more from them, but in an arc where they aren't even the main focus outside of Luffy's 10 member crew, 5 other Supernova, Yamato, Marco, and a slew of villains, it is what it is.

He needs to think about the fact that the villains (F6/BMP) were characterized even less and they have been infinitely made irrelevant now.
Post automatically merged:

Morj also misses the fact that villains in this series get very few flashbacks to begin with. Doflamingo's is the result of Law's own FB. Crocodile doesn't have anything. Neither does Enel. Lucci has one page. Moria has alluded history with Kaido up until Wano. Kata also has 1 page.

Hody has a decent one I guess, and BM too. Kaido's can simply happen as he loses or with a Rocks flashback soon enough. Maybe it happens with Yamato. If that's the thinking keeping you from thinking Oda having him lose, then that's clearly an going to a problem for these guys come 2-3 chapters.
Morj just wants to create a niche for him at this point, because it feels irksome to even bring up the possibility of the raid failing as a meme now.

Yes, he might be genuine with what he would ideally expect from a good storytelling perspective. But there's no way that guy doesn't realize the impossibility of it now because he knows that with this contrarian niche, his channel and name will keep making the rounds on every platform until we are done with Wano.

Last edited:

Isn't that what we all hope for? But as things stands currently, I fully expect Oda to introduce 150, "cool" by his standards, characters that nobody cares about in every incoming arc that would make even the most hardcore One Piece fans numb.