[FNZ] Role Madness Game 03: One Piece Dressrosa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Me and AL managed to read through @Kiwipom 's lies :cheers:
Tbf I didn’t really lie
Was I Doffy? Yes.
Did my ability allow me to investigate who was threats? Yes.
Was there an indie? Yes.
Was Bogard a mafia and was Luffy? Yes.

the only thing was a lie was that the indie was Sabo. And you never questioned that.

And honestly FB, I think you really need to improve your gameplay. It was frustrating to watch even for a supposedly anti-town. I felt like I was more town than you in the entire game especially when you chose to team up with mafia and wanted to lynch Reborn so bad over some tunnel vision

Tbf I didn’t really lie
Was I Doffy? Yes.
Was there an indie? Yes.

the only thing was a lie was that the indie was Sabo. And you never questioned that.

And honestly FB, I think you really need to improve your gameplay. It was frustrating to watch even for a supposedly anti-town. I felt like I was more town than you in the entire game especially when you chose to team up with mafia and wanted to lynch Reborn so bad over some tunnel vision
The problem with this game is that Denim made it a total wild west with roles like vengeful mafia and too many OP power roles such as 2 restricting roles sticking together on a single game. I had never seen something like that.

Regardless his choice was cool albeit weird and I enjoyed his game.

What I could have done was reading more carefully through posts, I didn't manage due to real life matters so I focused my gameplay more on mechanics which was a fatal mistake given that this game had weird logics.

About your claim, yes, you didn't lie completely, however your list was fake as I mentioned and also I was right about the timing matter.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
About your claim, yes, you didn't lie completely, however your list was fake as I mentioned and also I was right about the timing matter.
No you were not. Why the fuck would I wake up at 4 am to tell you I am Doffy? Again, surprise, timezones are a thing.

I almost thought the lynch on TAC going to fail sine my voting power was 0 though someone had double voting power lol
lmao Sentinel had double votes? Bruh he could of saved Reborn so much trouble if Reborn knew that

AL sama

Red Haired
Tbf I didn’t really lie
Was I Doffy? Yes.
Was there an indie? Yes.

I knew you weren't lying but also knew you can't be town

No you were not. Why the fuck would I wake up at 4 am to tell you I am Doffy? Again, surprise, timezones are a thing.
I know this but it looks way more townie to claim an important role/ability as soon as possible. Expecially if no one has asked you yet and you gain nothing from it.

What I was saying is that even though you crystal clearly couldn't do that that phase, claiming Doffy much earlier in the game (previous phases) could have looked better.

Bogard

You can't win
I know this but it looks way more townie to claim an important role/ability as soon as possible. Expecially if no one has asked you yet and you gain nothing from it.

What I was saying is that even though you crystal clearly couldn't do that that phase, claiming Doffy much earlier in the game (previous phases) could have looked better.
To be honest Kiwi claiming as Doffy this late actually helped town, otherwise she would have been one of our targets much earlier

N

Noctis

Yes but third party refers to whoever is not aligned with mafia or town.

As mafiascum also mentions and as I have always learnt and sticked with.
mafiascum will tell you everything you need to know about the mafia, yes. But when you talk about a game such as a role madness then sometimes host goes their own way to make the role more entertaining, it doesn't matter as long as it's balanced.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess

I claimed Doffy and was NK the same night. If I claimed earlier I would of just gotten NK earlier.

Just like how you got killed day 2 because you claimed

To be honest Kiwi claiming as Doffy this late actually helped town, otherwise she would have been one of our targets much earlier
Well the superkill matter has been another controversial one.

Given Mera granted one, no other superkill should have been present in the game, since the chance Mafia won it was there.

That's also why I claimed so soon on both occasions, I thought someone could of protected me at night very easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.