[FNZ] Role Madness Game 03: One Piece Dressrosa

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NeutralWatcher

I can confirm Final is town since I blocked him and he confirmed that.

Sentinel also confirmed Final action claim.

Reborn has been active on scum hunting since yesterday and I see no benefit for him to lynch Rej and TAC if Reborn is mafia.

This leaves only Al Sama.

Vote Al Sama

I want to see your reaction.

Someone wants to frame you seems like a weak argument.

I can confirm Final is town since I blocked him and he confirmed that.

Sentinel also confirmed Final action claim.

Reborn has been active on scum hunting since yesterday and I see no benefit for him to lynch Rej and TAC if Reborn is mafia.

This leaves only Al Sama.

Vote Al Sama

I want to see your reaction.

Someone wants to frame you seems like a weak argument.
Bro don't do this. You will repent it.

Stick with your faction buddies.

AL sama

Red Haired
@NeutralWatcher I Know you are feeling pressure but be relaxed....

Take long breathes and calm yourself down..

You have witnessed my gameplay....and you have witnessed al....

Think and go with what you feel.

If you want to Lynch me so be it... I won't blame you for lynching me....if my Lynch can give you all info then so be it....

But let me tell you I am the only who openly participated against all scums from beginning....

Think and vote and let's end this day phase
even if I were to be scum @NeutralWatcher

town can't win with each other and reborn is telling ignore this fact

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Not before Drago improves his hosting skills

Denim hosted this game well...

It's you who were closed minded and literally turned yourself blind to all the evidences and game reads to fuel your headcannon bubble...

If townie would have believed you then we would have missed on tac, Bogard and now al...

Your gameplay was literally the biggest obstacle in twonie win and what's absurd is you don't seem eager to learn from your mistakes

Thank gode Townie were smart @Kiwipom (though you were independent yet you helped in catching Bogard and played role against al so thank you)

@NeutralWatcher @Sentinel @Jew D. Boy @Flower @All_Red @playa4321 @Noctis townie won and you all played role in that so thank you....

@Bogard @AL sama @TheAncientCenturion @Rej you all as scum...damn that's dangerous collaboration...you guys played well...

you haven't changed at all from back then huh
Sadly I don't have enough time to dedicate on Mafia, I barely partecipated to this game. I had skipped most.

I'm a full time engineering student so I fail to read through posts carefully. And so I tend to avoid signing up.

Finding out Rej was mafia was a very easy job, but it also required me to look at his posting activity which might be labeled as angleshooting.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
you just fooled a new player

also I knew you can lie detect viole lol
I won't phrase it like that...lol

Frankly speaking, my sole focus was to take you down because after yesterday when your meta went off I became sure you are scum but didn't say yesterday because we needed fifth vote and jew d may or may not vote....so

Oh yes..

@Denim thank you for....you know regarding day 3......you hosted game well... would like to play again under your hosting but if you don't Fukn make me the only one with restrictions

D

Dragomir

@AL sama has been lynched! His role was:
You are Bartolomeo, a member of the Dressrosa Liberators. You win when all threats to mafia have been eliminated.

[Active - Barrier] using your unbreakable barrier devil fruit, target a player and protect them for that night. You may target yourself only once.

[Active - Straw Hat Fanboy] target a player of your choice and the next day phase they will have to act like a fan of the Straw Hats in each post. Every time they don’t, you find out a piece of their role.

It is now the Endgame.
This final night phase will decide which town faction wins the game.
Get them actions in!!
@Finalbeta @Reborn @Sentinel @NeutralWatcher

Status
Not open for further replies.