[FNZ] Role Madness Game 03: One Piece Dressrosa

Status
Not open for further replies.
At this point, I simply believe that Finalbeta has just extremely misinterpreted Reborn's actions, otherwise I can't really explain his reasoning.

Nobody says that there can only exist a single superkill, right? I blocked Reborn as well - I think it was on day 2 - and nothing happened. And yet, Reborn helped us finding TWO scums. I sincerely doubt he is a scum at this point.

On the other hand, I tried to block Al sama but it obviously failed, resulting in Kiwipom being killed. Considering that Al's play was EXTREMELY suspicious yesterday, I don't think this is a coincident that my ability didn't work on him. Definitely not.

Therefore, @Finalbeta, go along and vote for Al sama since voting for Reborn is ludicrous at this point.

But I blocked him on N1 so does that mean he should have known his act was crushed/blocked and he shouldn't have revealed that since that will put him on my sus list?
I'm sure he knew in fact what he claimed is fine. He just wanted to find reactions from other players.

You can trust me man, I played a hundred games.

AL sama

Red Haired
I think this will put as sus but I will reveal this.

Actually on the first night I blocked Al yet Al said this. The reason why I didn't reveal this yesterday was because I am still new here and I thought Al didn't know his act was blocked by me so he revealed what he had done on N1, N2 and N3

He can still perform an act.

Also how he slipped N3 to protect Jew.

Also the fact that Flower and Noctis got killed and both of them argued with Al.
protect type roles don't get to know if they're blocked or not

Not to mention those 2 scums were voted by other scums as well
Bogard only voted TAC AT THE END when his vote didn't even COUNT. And the majority still voted for TAC.
Result -> Bogard was a scum as well trying to hide behind that vote.

Al vehemently tried arguing against Kiwipom because of unreasonable stuff and defended Bogard a lot, especially AT THE END.
Result -> Al desperately tried to save a scum/his comrade from being lynched.

Honestly, you still doubt that Al could be a scum as well?

Bogard only voted TAC AT THE END when his vote didn't even COUNT. And the majority still voted for TAC.
Result -> Bogard was a scum as well trying to hide behind that vote.

Al vehemently tried arguing against Kiwipom because of unreasonable stuff and defended Bogard a lot, especially AT THE END.
Result -> Al desperately tried to save a scum/his comrade from being lynched.

Honestly, you still doubt that Al could be a scum as well?
Man all I know is that it makes no sense to have a mafia superkill in the game. What's the point of the tournament otherwise.

These are just reads based on possible scenarios but we know this game mechanical here instead.

What do you guys think about Flower and Noctis got killed and both of them argued with Al before that?

@Reborn @Sentinel @Finalbeta
Yes, I remember correctly.
But against Flower, people could argue it was only the first day when they argued but I don't think it is coincidentally that Noctis was killed - on night 3 - when he argued against Al before. This was not "at the beginning of the game", it was already at the middle of the game when we lynched the first scum BEFORE!

There are even more arguments for Al being a scum, what do you say about that, @Finalbeta?

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
What do you guys think about Flower and Noctis got killed and both of them argued with Al before that?

@Reborn @Sentinel @Finalbeta
Well frankly speaking, that time my whole target was tac...it was not until n3 slip I became more cautious of Al

But still it's fine

But yesterday he really panicked and went after kiwi the moment he revealed she is doffy and can investigate...

If you look how al played on earlier days then after every claim he maintained his calm but not yesterday.....so my sus raised on him.

He even supported Bogard....

Yet both times, you and I turned out to be right - first on tac and second with Bogard...

Let's vote al...

We need majority Lynch so let's do this...

Final if townie is so bad that I can't even tell you....his game is totally scummy and helping mafia....but at least he isn't flipfloppin like al

Reborn

Sorry bud but you haven't said a single argument against Reborn yet whilst we have lots of arguments against Al lol.
His logic is so flawed...

He said I can be independent but we already got two independent

Now he is saying I am Mafia...

But I didn't simply cast vote on scums, I not only rounded up votes AGAIN rej, tac and Bogard but push their case heavily.... Yet final is saying I am scum lmao

@NeutralWatcher decide man..two on me and two on Al..

His logic is so flawed...

He said I can be independent but we already got two independent

Now he is saying I am Mafia...

But I didn't simply cast vote on scums, I not only rounded up votes AGAIN rej, tac and Bogard but push their case heavily.... Yet final is saying I am scum lmao

@NeutralWatcher decide man..two on me and two on Al..
Don't start with the lies now.

I know you have no other option but have some dignity lol.

Reborn

@NeutralWatcher I Know you are feeling pressure but be relaxed....

Take long breathes and calm yourself down..

You have witnessed my gameplay....and you have witnessed al....

Think and go with what you feel.

If you want to Lynch me so be it... I won't blame you for lynching me....if my Lynch can give you all info then so be it....

But let me tell you I am the only who openly participated against all scums from beginning....

Think and vote and let's end this day phase

Status
Not open for further replies.