[FNZ] Role Madness Game 03: One Piece Dressrosa

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

With the Giver ability being used, @Reborn has gained 2 vote power and with that, it gives The Originals the majority.

The Originals(Kyros, Rebecca, King Riku, Leo, and Viola) have won the game!
Mafia, Doffy, Fujitora, and the Executives lost.
Thank you everyone for playing, I hope you guys all have enjoyed the game!

There are 4 nominees for MVP: Kiwi, AL, Sentinel, and Reborn. Please vote in your PMs for who you think is most of the award!
I'll give player reviews in a minute.​

P.S. Signup for Flower's game right here folks!

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Next time I’m killing Reborn.
:ihaha:
Well to the Originals and especially @Reborn because i know the feel you had into this game.
Frankly speaking, I owe a big thank you to

@NeutralWatcher @Sentinel ...they both were part of all four lynches..sen and playa set rej Lynch..sen even went on to put vote on you and al right at the beginning

Nw is in his second game yet he played really well and made right decision and his vote and backing us helped catch scums...

There are others who helped like kiwi exposing you or jew voting at right time and so on and I am glad for their contributions....but nW and sen and me stick to the end together to catch scums so I thank you them from bottom of my heart

@Reborn @Sentinel you guys managed to fool @NeutralWatcher at last moment ;p;

@Denim I'll say this again... a bastard warning was needed

gg guys
Not really...

I was unaware sen can do that..

Also, you were still alive so taking out scum takes priority over Town faction win....

D

Dragomir

@Reborn @Sentinel you guys managed to fool @NeutralWatcher at last moment ;p;

@Denim I'll say this again... a bastard warning was needed

gg guys
Nah, I'ma have to disagree. The game wasn't bastard. You could try to make an argument for bastard mechanics but I truly don't see it. Everything was balanced through and through. Now make me coach son :catpole:

Player Reviews: I'm not doing one on everybody, that's doing too much.

Al - my man turned into a master bullshitter at the end and managed to turn a slip into town cred to save himself. Marvelous. It was pretty shocking that you guys had believed him.

Kiwi - I believe she was overall the best anti-town in the game. Her actions were spot on and increased her odds of success immediately. How she utilized her claim in order to get Bogard lynched was beautiful, even if some folks didn't believe her. Her only fault was not using her birdcage, which would have probably gotten her wincon.

Reborn - my man. Putting all that hard work with all those damn restrictions is remarkable. You led the lynch wagons on like 3 mafia and pretty much saved town from no lynch left and right. Every single lynch after D1 was a last minute vote that capped it off all thanks to your pushing. Good shit my man. Here's your energy drink.

Sentinel - you did very well. Your reads were good, you trusted the right people and didn't get foiled at the end even though your role block didn't stop the faction kill. You pretty much saved Reborn from being lynched there. Good job.

Finalbeta - you need to stop being a cocky bastard. Your profuse overconfidence was ultimately your downfall. It lead you to have shitty reads and tunnel for absolutely zero reason. You say that you've played 100 games but never seen a game with multiple role modifiers and non-cop invest be stronger than Watcher and Tracker? Believe it or not, Reborn's role was pretty broken with its multitude of abilities. It's not a role you can leave by itself man. You kept ignoring solid logic and reasoning for your "experience" and it was infuriating to watch. Like seriously, what the fuck? Lastly, you say that I need to improve my hosting skills. If you don't mind, could you explain what exactly was the problem with the game?

Reborn

at that point everyone was scum
Not for Me....

For me taking you out was utmost priority....

I saw that situation as....

Townie should win at any cost.....and once it's done then we will see which faction of townie should win...

So taking you out became utmost important....so I won't use the word fool...but something which was requirement of the time..

D

Dragomir

Nah, I'ma have to disagree. The game wasn't bastard. You could try to make an argument for bastard mechanics but I truly don't see it. Everything was balanced through and through. Now make me coach son :catpole:

Player Reviews: I'm not doing one on everybody, that's doing too much.

Al - my man turned into a master bullshitter at the end and managed to turn a slip into town cred to save himself. Marvelous. It was pretty shocking that you guys had believed him.

Kiwi - I believe she was overall the best anti-town in the game. Her actions were spot on and increased her odds of success immediately. How she utilized her claim in order to get Bogard lynched was beautiful, even if some folks didn't believe her. Her only fault was not using her birdcage, which would have probably gotten her wincon.

Reborn - my man. Putting all that hard work with all those damn restrictions is remarkable. You led the lynch wagons on like 3 mafia and pretty much saved town from no lynch left and right. Every single lynch after D1 was a last minute vote that capped it off all thanks to your pushing. Good shit my man. Here's your energy drink.

Sentinel - you did very well. Your reads were good, you trusted the right people and didn't get foiled at the end even though your role block didn't stop the faction kill. You pretty much saved Reborn from being lynched there. Good job.

Finalbeta - you need to stop being a cocky bastard. Your profuse overconfidence was ultimately your downfall. It lead you to have shitty reads and tunnel for absolutely zero reason. You say that you've played 100 games but never seen a game with multiple role modifiers and non-cop invest be stronger than Watcher and Tracker? Believe it or not, Reborn's role was pretty broken with its multitude of abilities. It's not a role you can leave by itself man. You kept ignoring solid logic and reasoning for your "experience" and it was infuriating to watch. Like seriously, what the fuck? Lastly, you say that I need to improve my hosting skills. If you don't mind, could you explain what exactly was the problem with the game?
@Reborn @AL sama @Kiwipom @Sentinel @Finalbeta

AL sama

Red Haired
you didn't get my point

I never said the game was bastard

there were some bastard mechanics

Reborn

You kept ignoring solid logic and reasoning for your "experience" and it was infuriating to watch. Like seriously, what the fuck?
:josad::josad:

You hosted game well.....i enjoyed this game a lot. This is the best game I played...thank you

Btw, you owe me 12 energy drink pack and not one lol

@Kiwipom damn you girl.....you literally was wild card entry who could have won this game before we would have even realized what struck us....you are getting dangerously good...

Status
Not open for further replies.