Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
Irony.

Yep and he used his good card to get bitch slapped by Zoro.

Correct. He fought Zoro. He prepared to fight both Luffy AND Zoro, and got demolished by Zoro, a casual Zoro.

Correct. Hawkins is not though.
Your arguments make no sense. You're saying stating the exact same thing, over and over again lol.

Yep and he used his good card to get bitch slapped by Zoro.
''good card'' so? You actually think Oda made Hawkins use his strongest abilities against Luffy and Zoro? :goatasure:

Yeah no, that was not a casual Zoro. It seems like you haven't even read the chapter. Zoro had to use 2 swords to defeat his Straw Monster and still got wounded.

Correct. Hawkins is not though.
He is way better, actually.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Your arguments make no sense. You're saying stating the exact same thing, over and over again lol.
My arguments don't make sense? The irony again. You should stick to posting in the waiting room.

''good card'' so? You actually think Oda made Hawkins use his strongest abilities against Luffy and Zoro? :goatasure:
Irrelevant what I think, Oda made Hawkins use a good card, a card he intended for both Zoro and Luffy, only for it to be destroyed by 2 sword Zoro.

Yeah no, that was not a casual Zoro. It seems like you haven't even read the chapter. Zoro had to use 2 swords to defeat his Straw Monster and still got wounded.
I haven't read the chapter yet you claim Hawkins defeated Zoro? Irony again.

He is way better, actually.
Yes, Zoro is way better. We agree there.

Too bad, Oda made Hawkins defeat Zoro. That must hurt :smoothieduck:
In your wildest dreams that maybe happened.

This is getting boring. I'll stop it here. Hawkins does not deserve to be mentioned in a glorious place like this.

My arguments don't make sense? The irony again. You should stick to posting in the waiting room.
Yes they don't make any sense.

I agree.

Oda made Hawkins use a good card, a card he intended for both Zoro and Luffy, only for it to be destroyed by 2 sword Zoro.
Yes Zoro destroyed his Straw Monster, but who cares. He had to use a lot of strength to do it. Hawkins isn't stupid, of course he's gonna use a good card against Zoro, but that doesn't mean he had to go all out. He has a lot more cards that are incredibly strong.

I haven't read the chapter yet you claim Hawkins defeated Zoro? Irony again.
He actually did defeat him. And Zoro had Luffy with him.

Yes, Zoro is way better. We agree there.
No, we do not. Hawkins is better.

In your wildest dreams that maybe happened.

This is getting boring. I'll stop it here. Hawkins does not deserve to be mentioned in a glorious place like this.
I agree, Hawkins should not be mentioned here, as this is a place to discuss Zoro

Last edited by a moderator: