Will ZKK happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cruxroux

As I said that part is debated and consensus is not for but against Hanuman being Shiv Avatar

Only Shiva Purana which is same one that says Shiva > Brahma and Vishnu calls Hanuman Son of Shiva.

Every other Purana and Vedas clearly stat avatar of Vayu which means Wind.

Pawan is another name for Wind and Hanuman's name is literally Pavan Putra, aka Son of Wind.
It changes Puran wise tbh. Vishnu purana says Vishnu > Shiva and Brahma. And same goes with brahma purana.
One theory deduced to explain this was it's of different timeliness recorded together.

You zorotards dont really know when to give up. Obviously, the final chapter is going to be the end of kaido being defeated by luffy with a God punch so stop dreaming about zkk because it would never happen. How come that 30k plus votes on youtube translates to majority of people who love zkk when undoubtedly there are millions of onepiece fans around the world?! I bet you're gonna cry when things dont go according to your fantasy and go on tamtrums everywhere on the forum again
:pepecopium:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Well the idea of Jesus himself being a God is never stated in bible or by Jesus himself or any of his apostles.
Idk why Christians are obsessed with trying to pain Christians as a God
That’s Arianism and has been disproven in clergy since the 4th century. Jesus makes a few remarks that ties him to God and as being God.
Out of all the religions I'd say Christianity makes the least sense.
:hihihi:

Anime casuals would have trouble understanding the source material.

C

Cruxroux

That’s Arianism and has been disproven in clergy since the 4th century. Jesus makes a few remarks that ties him to God and as being God.

:hihihi:

Anime casuals would have trouble understanding the source material.
Can we stop and not make this a religion arguments. One piece current chapter neither has to do anything with Chrishtianity or Hindu mythology ( It was just name used not the whole character )

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
I feel like this fight might end in a couple chapters minimum probably. I think worst case might be June. 🤔

I would love if the Grandmaster striked Kaido last however, so having ZKK by June would be optimal.

Status
Not open for further replies.