Will ZKK happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
But oda might not know anymore about the religion than the people who are wrong
He does actually. He said in an interview that he likes Indian mythology and wants to visit India once.
He has made many references to Hindu mythology which only people with advanced knowledge of it can identify.
One great instance would be Kuma sending Luffy flying across the sea. Another giving Dragon wind based Powers

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Well some commonalities can be found like Zeus is God of Thunder and So is Indra but then the difference is in Hierarchy Zeus is at the absolute top where as Indra is no where near that. There are few humans even most notably Indrajeet (his name literally means man who can defeat Indra) who can defeat Indra.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indrajit

Other humans that I would say can defeat Indra are
-Bheeshma
-Karna
-Maybe even Arjuna

But then you can say Yama and Hades are similar but Hades is brother of Zeus where as Yama has no such relation to Indra.
There’s bound to be similarities since they stem from the same Indo—European source but they’re so estranged from one another I don’t think you can do either justice by trying to link them up.

And the concept of Holy trinity
Brahma-Vishnu-Mahesh is copied by Christians lol
Nah, the surface levels of similarity but the Christian Trinity is a pretty heated issue in early Christianity and wasn’t wildly accepted for a long time, taking multiple councils occasionally involving Emperors to sort out. I don’t think there was much cultural exchange in the 4th century between Europe and India.

C

Cruxroux

He does actually. He said in an interview that he likes Indian mythology and wants to visit India once.
He has made many references to Hindu mythology which only people with advanced knowledge of it can identify.
One great instance would be Kuma sending Luffy flying across the sea. Another giving Dragon wind based Powers
Even I want to visit japan and knows more or less things about their mythology but thay doesn't mean i know everything of their religion or mythology. Discussing hanuman here is pointless.

Power Hierarchy in Hinduism depends on which Veda we are reading.

One Veda puts Shiva above Vishnu and Brahama but general consensus would be like this

Omnipotent
-Brahma
-Vishnu
-Mahesh
-Durga
-Lakshmi
-Sarasvati
And famous incarnations like Krishna, Rama, Kali, Sita

Below that
Hanuman
Daksha
Ravana
Yama/Enma maybe
Indrajit

Below that
Bheeshma
Karna
Indra
Hanuman should be one tier above since He is the reinacrnation of Shiva and can never be defeated or dominated.

Will ZKK happen?
  • Yes
    Votes: 40 48.8%
  • No
    Votes: 24 29.3%
  • I don’t care
    Votes: 18 22.0%
B-but ZKK is dead:kobeha:
I mean. All this just shows is how incapable/immovable people are on their beliefs in literally everything.

Ask a group of flat earthers if they still believe the earth is flat after being shown evidence it's not, the majority will still tell you the earth is flat.

30k plus people voting on YouTube showing average fan votes majority voted for ZKk there as well. Is majority of fanbase pathetic?
You zorotards dont really know when to give up. Obviously, the final chapter is going to be the end of kaido being defeated by luffy with a God punch so stop dreaming about zkk because it would never happen. How come that 30k plus votes on youtube translates to majority of people who love zkk when undoubtedly there are millions of onepiece fans around the world?! I bet you're gonna cry when things dont go according to your fantasy and go on tamtrums everywhere on the forum again

Status
Not open for further replies.