Will ZKK happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
These chapters are getting boring as hell, stop postponing the events :lawsigh:

Oda threw away Evil Sanji to give Orochi's pathetic ass more screentime

Oda is like the god of the fake hype, he hypes us by setting up a plot and then throws it away without explanation
:lawsigh::lawsigh:

C

Cruxroux

1049 was expected to where zoro awakens.. let's see what 1049 holds. It will either burn the community or People in community burn each other.

At this point, you got to admit that zkk has many subtle hints.

Will it happen or not we will see

However, Denying that there are no hints to ZkK is utter rubbish take
This chapter got literal 0 hints, chapter 1022 when people said ryuma was a one eyed swordsman also was the only possible hint.

What is the reference here?
Hanuman has a curse that he does not know his true power until someone reminds him and was hesitant to cross the sea.
Jambavantha, the King of Bears, reminds Hanuman of his true powers thereby ending the curse and then Hanuman crossed the Indian Ocean in an instant by flying over it.

I think he said One Piece ends in 5 years cause he worked that out to 120 volumes which he wants to stick to but it’s not happening in any way lmao
Nah I think it's a bit more complicated than that. I've spoken about this at length, but if you read quite a few interviews about Oda's thoughts when it comes to Luffy's journey, it heavily suggests he's simply talking about the journey to Laugh Tale.

He doesn't really talk about the manga ending, just Luffy's journey. For context:

1 - He stated that Marineford was a sidestory and not part of Luffy's "Journey"

2 - Every progress measurement in percentages has always referred to the journey. Wano is meant to be 80% of the journey. Leaving Wano could still be 80%

3 - The SBS in volume 97 about how it's when One Piece will be found/known (which it's translation is heavily up for debate because of how Japanese people can interpret this statement):

**Translated by Rainbow - TCB Scans + Etenboby WG Forum ** So a big thank you for those translations.
Boa Hancock cover (Miito, from Shiga)

D: Odacchi! Is it true that One Piece will end in 5 years? Even if that's the case, a public statement like that is really vexing for the fans! Many friends of mine who are fans burst into tears with this sudden announcement! I feel like shouting "How could you do this to us!?", but I don't want to stress you out. (P.N.: pari_bentham)

O: By "ending", I mean the juiciest part of Luffy's adventure. Since that's when the mystery of "what is the One Piece?" is to be revealed. Right now Wano is heating up, if Luffy is able to leave here in one piece, we'll get to a development that will engulf the entire world, the likes of which no one has read before - the greatest war in One Piece history. I said what I said so that the reader's hearts would be prepared, since it'll be such a long arc, and one that will really pin things towards the finish line. That being said, I'm really enjoying righting Wano right now, and am pumped to finishing it!

4 - Finally, Whitebeard's speech and Oden's flashback. Both suggest you NEED One Piece to fight the World Government (or at least succeed).

Rayleigh alludes to this next scene back in Sabaody (they found One Piece too early):

So in turn, I 100% believe that Oda thinks Luffy will become PK in "5 years" (now certainly will take longer). But the Final War is not included in this moment. I think everything (Elbaf, Vegapunk, Lodestar?) leading up to Laughtale will coincide with the Final War starting, but without Luffy and the crew.

Hopefully that makes sense. I do believe Oda wants to make Luffy PK quickly, but I doubt:

- it's happening in a few years (clearly there's more journey to Laugh Tale)

- The series it at all ending soon (when you include what is meant to happen after this point).

Last edited:
ZTards are hard on copium

The best thing he did was cutting Kings final attack:milaugh:
They know Oda gave them a very cheap version of Kaido

Luffy gets the real Kaido while Zoro gets low budget kaido (king) with trash haki, endurance , speed and lethality

Imagining reading this chapter and think ZKK is happening

This is KKg vs God Thread again
But this time Kaido actually matching Luffy's new finisher longer unlike doffy who got washed by KKG quickly.

Luffy's finishers: MKG (G5) > OKG (kkg with adcoc) > KKG > CB > KC

Status
Not open for further replies.