Will ZKK happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Well from religious perspective the answer to anything that doesn't make sense is "Beyond Our Grasp" but I am talking from an independent perspective.

Because to someone who isn't a Christian he doesn't have attachment to Christianity enough to take "Beyond Our grasp" as satisfactory answer.
Well that’s the answer given in my denomination of Christianity. From 9 years of Catholic schooling, that’s pretty much the deepest we’ve ever delved into it and it the accepted answer for Catholics.

it’s confusing but that’s what the Church teaches

So what. Beat kaido and then what wait till he gets back up ?
The raid isn't made to beat kaido
It's made to KILL kaido and orochi
One is dead the other is next
Kaido will never back up again after this punch. Either he gets knocked down as what Oda always does to most of the villains in one piece or gets swallowed in to the sea after taking the punch

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Kaidou transforms into a fire dragon, the technique is called "Great Flame Fire Dragon" (or something like that)
- His body touches Onigashima's horn that was still whole and melts it like butter.
this summary didnt say he melted the horn from the named attack , but just his body did that, and even if so i think its more reaching then an actual hint.
You think it's reaching that kaido has a fire dragon form that's got the same name as zoros attack (whilst having other attacks that zoro has) and probably looks like kings finisher
You dumb

Well that’s the answer given in my denomination of Christianity. From 9 years of Catholic schooling, that’s pretty much the deepest we’ve ever delved into it and it the accepted answer for Catholics.

it’s confusing but that’s what the Church teaches

That's why I said Christianity makes the least sense when the consensus answer regarding the most fundamental aspect of Christianity is "Beyond our grasp"

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Kaido will never back up again after this punch. Either he gets knocked down as what Oda always does to most of the villains in one piece or gets swallowed in to the sea after taking the punch
Lmfao
Stfu you got no answer
Swallowed by the sea my ass kaido can breathe under water
He ain't going jail AGAIN
Kaido getting up and his head just like orochi is coming off

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Kaidou transforms into a fire dragon, the technique is called "Great Flame Fire Dragon" (or something like that)
- His body touches Onigashima's horn that was still whole and melts it like butter.
this summary didnt say he melted the horn from the named attack , but just his body did that, and even if so i think its more reaching then an actual hint.
Read this

- Kaidou uses a new attack called "Shoryu: Kaen Hakke". (Ascending Dragon : Eight Trigrams Flame)
It is funny that :

-« Shiroyu Kaen » melted an horn

And

-« Hiryu Kaen » cut the other horn

As if Oda is telling us something :saden::saden:

I feel like Oda is fucking with fan base at this point by making Kaido a Giant Fire Dragon above the flower captial and making Zoro learn how to cut fire but if it doesn't happen it would a big troll job.
Ngl,i think that as well.He 100% knows about the ZKK Theory.
Wanna see what Giant Dragon and what Luffy's Hanuman form looks like
Jup,Chapters sounds pretty good and hype.

And like @Echizen_Jo_Ndule said,this sounds like KKG vs God Threat again.The different is just Kaido can/will clash with it,unlike Doffy who got yeeted away like a scrub

Status
Not open for further replies.