Will ZKK happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Zkk is a gift that will continue to give for years.

Whatever happens at this point we will have pages and pages of retarded posts for both sides over the years.

That will probably be better than whatever comes after wano.
This looks like a great picture of the site since basically its roots :myman:

D

Deleted member 83

Ascending to the skies the dragon becomes one with the flames.
KAIDO: "Nothing in life is fun if you don't fight to conquer, I fought harder than EVERYONE for the title of the strongest of all time."
Kaido is bordering on madness right now from how powerful he is.:crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat:

I’m glad you don’t write Kaido’s lines lol

also, surprisingly a lot of religious talk here, we powerscaling deities of different religion now too

I feel like Oda is fucking with fan base at this point by making Kaido a Giant Fire Dragon above the flower captial and making Zoro learn how to cut fire but if it doesn't happen it would a big troll job.

It isn't beyond Oda to do that.

But I am kinda looking forward to this chapter.
Wanna see what Giant Dragon and what Luffy's Hanuman form looks like
I think Oda just spent all his creative juices and now can only come up with shit like this.

Ace= becomes fire
sanji= fire kick
king= sanji but better
Luffy= fire punch
Zoro= fire slash

I think Kaen Hakke is just a form, so what we might actually see next chapter is the actual Acala move from him in this form once he defends.
Nah gotta be an attack too
His form is ascending flaming dragon
It's stated he used a new move

One thing for sure Luffy got nothing left to fo after this punch, Kaido may try all he wants, Luffy will land his finisher at any cost.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
They know Oda gave them a very cheap version of Kaido

Luffy gets the real Kaido while Zoro gets low budget kaido (king) with trash haki, endurance , speed and lethality

Imagining reading this chapter and think ZKK is happening

This is KKg vs God Thread again
But this time Kaido actually matching Luffy's new finisher longer unlike doffy who got washed by KKG quickly.

Luffy's finishers: MKG (G5) > OKG (kkg with adcoc) > KKG > CB > KC
Just you wait Ndule

Oda sensei is a man who cares about portrayal

At this point, you got to admit that zkk has many subtle hints.

Will it happen or not we will see

However, Denying that there are no hints to ZkK is utter rubbish take
What hint?

Oda draws Luffy's God punch vs Kaido's strongest move
You guys "this is an hint"
You guys have been saying everything kaido does or whatever Oda drew is an hint

It is unhealthy

Nah gotta be an attack too
His form is ascending flaming dragon
It's stated he used a new move

One thing for sure Luffy got nothing left to fo after this punch, Kaido may try all he wants, Luffy will land his finisher at any cost.
I just mean in the same vein. I get that this is a clash of their final moves, but maybe once Luffy breaks through it, Kaido tries to defend with Acala/Fugo.

It's like how Lucci tried using tekkai last second before he got destroyed by Jet Gattling. That's what I'm implying. Acala is the center/defensive god, so it would make sense if it's a defensive move.

This move here for sure sounds like his final offensive attack though.

Basically:

- last offensive move: "Kaen Hakke"
- last defensive move: "Fugo/Acala _______"

Give me a source of Hanuman being mentioned in any Purana besides Shiva purana
Devi Bhagavatam:

Lord Hanuman being a form of Lord Shiva, legend as per the Devi Bhagavatam goes like this.

After Sati gives up her life, Lord Shiva ‘s anger knows no bounds. Shiva's rage became so intense that he took the corpse of Sati and wandered around the universe. To reduce Shiva's grief, Shri Vishnu cuts Sati's corpse into different pieces. When Shiva realizes that his beloved wife is cut to pieces by Lord Vishnu, in his anger he curses Lord Vishnu to suffer the same fate.

Later Shiva realizes his mistake and feels regretful. He assures Shri Vishnu that when he would suffer the same fate which Shiva had to go through, he would take a form (Lord Hanuman) to reunite Vishnu (Lord Rama) with his beloved wife Sita, which actually takes place in the Ramayana.

This is how Shiva himself took the form of Hanuman to help Sri Rama in his battle with Ravana to rescue Sita and reunite her with Sri Rama.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
why must we come back to this zkk topic every other fucking chapter ?? Like someone please tell me so I can understand
We’re near the end of the fight, Zoro has an incomplete plot line regarding Death and Wano itself is wrapping up. So it’s bound to be a topic.
Post automatically merged:

That's why I said Christianity makes the least sense when the consensus answer regarding the most fundamental aspect of Christianity is "Beyond our grasp"
Well fair enough, I don’t know too much about other religions to comment.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
This chapter tell us Wano citizens want to freed from hell. Zoro said he will become the King of Hell. How will he receive that title? I don't see people calling him that just because he says hey, I'm King of Hell now. He has to do something to officially receive that title and name.
😂😂😂 Its not a real title bro

Status
Not open for further replies.