• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s the hot topic. We have 3 things to discuss
  1. This fight
  2. Kaido’s potential flashback
  3. Zoro’s plotline in Wano
This zoros plot line has being talked about every other day . Even when he is not in the chapter . Then it comes back down to zkk . You can't come into the chat once and not see this shit why?? We hear zoro kills kaido can we move on to something else .

Essentially :suresure:

I think the issue is, he's been very coy about how the final structure with the war is going to go, but if you put the pieces together, it becomes clear Luffy can't just magically join this war after Wano.

One Piece has been about the journey for 25 years, to have the crew go back to the Final War front (assuming it's New Marineford/Mariejois) without actually finishing their journey would be really odd and frankly not good. It's important we reach Lodestar I think, then the crew can head backwards towards Laugh Tale (wherever it is) and onto the Final War.

I'm sure it'll be far more complicated than this, but Oda definitely just doesn't want people figuring out the structure of his endgame.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I didn’t include him because we don’t know if he is a fighter or not. But if he is he will 100% be above Kaido.

Only those who ruled as Kings of the seas or WS or PK can be above Kaido or equal.
PK ruled the sea. WB ruled the sea and had his era. Xebec too.
Those 3 are 100% above Kaido. They were the greatest.

Kaido comes after that.

His editor already clarified Oda meant the end of the series
This SBS came out after that interview. The only one after is the 20-30 volumes left one from last year and it says nothing about this.

Plus, you treat it that way and you know for sure it's bullshit because there's will way too much to do and Wano isn't even done

😂😂😂 Its not a real title bro
It's not a real title yet.

Zoro talked about becoming the King of Hell.

In the spoiler it says some Wano citizens want to escape from hell.
- May Orochi disappear" or "I want to escape from this hell" are some of them.

The King of Hell is the best person to release people from hell.

It's easy to see what Oda is hinting at.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
We need a thread "God vs God" having multiple gods from different religions

:endthis:
Full on chaos 😈

@TheAncientCenturion what say?
Let’s do it in next weeks Spoiler thread because it forces people to interact with the poll. Otherwise it’ll only be Solis and two other people replying.
Post automatically merged:

Lmfao no. Zoro splits him in 2
Didn’t Kratos fuck up the Midgard Serpent? Something that surrounds the world? Zoro is tossed to the moon

Status
Not open for further replies.