Will ZKK happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s a shonen. Roger is the PK. Everyone hyped him and WB.

Kaido is strong and likely top 10 all time.

Joy Boy, Roger, WB, Xebec, Garp, Prime Luffy, Prime BB

Kaido has no business being above those ones.
Roger never beat any Great Pirate 1v1 btw even at war unless when he had another top tier help

Garp was never placed above Kaido
What title does he have?
Only those who ruled as Kings of the seas or WS or PK can be above Kaido or equal.

1v1 always bet on Kaido unless it's Joyboy!

1. Joyboy / EoS Luffy
2. EoS Teach/Imu
3. Kaido/Roger / WB /Xebec

Garp isn't above any Yonko
Stop trying to hype this dude
Kaido hasn't hyped him even, no way Kaido misses to hype someone who's stronger than BM/Shanks or himself

why must we come back to this zkk topic every other fucking chapter ?? Like someone please tell me so I can understand
Because it's projection. It gets brought up by the same people, then when anyone responds, they go and say "why are you so scared, you keep mentioning Zoro and ZKK and can't get it out of your head".

On repeat.

Every single week.

:pepeke:

B

Ballel

By "ending", I mean the juiciest part of Luffy's adventure. Since that's when the mystery of "what is the One Piece?" is to be revealed. Right now Wano is heating up, if Luffy is able to leave here in one piece, we'll get to a development that will engulf the entire world, the likes of which no one has read before - the greatest war in One Piece history. I said what I said so that the reader's hearts would be prepared, since it'll be such a long arc, and one that will really pin things towards the finish line.
Damage control

I just mean in the same vein. I get that this is a clash of their final moves, but maybe once Luffy breaks through it, Kaido tries to defend with Acala/Fugo.

It's like how Lucci tried using tekkai last second before he got destroyed by Jet Gattling. That's what I'm implying. Acala is the center/defensive god, so it would make sense if it's a defensive move.

This move here for sure sounds like his final offensive attack though.

Basically:

- last offensive move: "Kaen Hakke"
- last defensive move: "Fugo/Acala _______"
Perhaps so
Same way doffy combined offensive attack (flap thread/Awakened strings) with a defensive one (spider web) which gave God Thread

Nah I think it's a bit more complicated than that. I've spoken about this at length, but if you read quite a few interviews about Oda's thoughts when it comes to Luffy's journey, it heavily suggests he's simply talking about the journey to Laugh Tale.

He doesn't really talk about the manga ending, just Luffy's journey. For context:

1 - He stated that Marineford was a sidestory and not part of Luffy's "Journey"

2 - Every progress measurement in percentages has always referred to the journey. Wano is meant to be 80% of the journey. Leaving Wano could still be 80%

3 - The SBS in volume 97 about how it's when One Piece will be found/known (which it's translation is heavily up for debate because of how Japanese people can interpret this statement):

**Translated by Rainbow - TCB Scans + Etenboby WG Forum ** So a big thank you for those translations.
Boa Hancock cover (Miito, from Shiga)

D: Odacchi! Is it true that One Piece will end in 5 years? Even if that's the case, a public statement like that is really vexing for the fans! Many friends of mine who are fans burst into tears with this sudden announcement! I feel like shouting "How could you do this to us!?", but I don't want to stress you out. (P.N.: pari_bentham)

O: By "ending", I mean the juiciest part of Luffy's adventure. Since that's when the mystery of "what is the One Piece?" is to be revealed. Right now Wano is heating up, if Luffy is able to leave here in one piece, we'll get to a development that will engulf the entire world, the likes of which no one has read before - the greatest war in One Piece history. I said what I said so that the reader's hearts would be prepared, since it'll be such a long arc, and one that will really pin things towards the finish line. That being said, I'm really enjoying righting Wano right now, and am pumped to finishing it!

4 - Finally, Whitebeard's speech and Oden's flashback. Both suggest you NEED One Piece to fight the World Government (or at least succeed).

Rayleigh alludes to this next scene back in Sabaody (they found One Piece too early):

So in turn, I 100% believe that Oda thinks Luffy will become PK in "5 years" (now certainly will take longer). But the Final War is not included in this moment. I think everything (Elbaf, Vegapunk, Lodestar?) leading up to Laughtale will coincide with the Final War starting, but without Luffy and the crew.

Hopefully that makes sense. I do believe Oda wants to make Luffy PK quickly, but I doubt:

- it's happening in a few years (clearly there's more journey to Laugh Tale)

- The series it at all ending soon (when you include what is meant to happen after this point).
His editor already clarified Oda meant the end of the series

Status
Not open for further replies.