Will ZKK happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus is God in the mortal flesh but he is not explicitly the Father. They exist as the same but different. I’m not sure on other denominations of Christianity but the Trinity in Catholicism is treated as a concept beyond our grasps.

Stepping back from the religious pov, I think that and later the Catholic tradition of sainthood is more dredges of polytheistic cultures staining over on Christianity and influencing it.
Well from religious perspective the answer to anything that doesn't make sense is "Beyond Our Grasp" but I am talking from an independent perspective.

Because to someone who isn't a Christian he doesn't have attachment to Christianity enough to take "Beyond Our grasp" as satisfactory answer.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
You're talking about bounty and accomplishments.

1v1 I fail to see how Roger or wb beat kaido at this point
It is just a wish

There's a reason why Kaido is the only one to get the 1v1 hype on top of WSP & WSC titles , wb and Roger were meter hyped as Kings of 1v1
It’s a shonen. Roger is the PK. Everyone hyped him and WB.

Kaido is strong and likely top 10 all time.

Joy Boy, Roger, WB, Xebec, Garp, Prime Luffy, Prime BB

Kaido has no business being above those ones.

C

Cruxroux

Jesus is God in the mortal flesh but he is not explicitly the Father. They exist as the same but different. I’m not sure on other denominations of Christianity but the Trinity in Catholicism is treated as a concept beyond our grasps.

Stepping back from the religious pov, I think that and later the Catholic tradition of sainthood is more dredges of polytheistic cultures staining over on Christianity and influencing it.

We’re just chilling and talking tho
Naah I'm afraid on Indians, being an Indian I know how toxic this topic can get.

the ZKK shit is completely insane in this thread, I'm dropping out... mods cucks
Ascending to the skies the dragon becomes one with the flames.
KAIDO: "Nothing in life is fun if you don't fight to conquer, I fought harder than EVERYONE for the title of the strongest of all time."
Kaido is bordering on madness right now from how powerful he is.:crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat:

western dragons are so much nicer, this eastern dragon snout is very rough and ugly

Its not just a strong punch bro. Its a God punch based attack named after hanuman
I guess ODA meant that Kaido won't be defeated as simply as just like throwing a Fist.
It'll be difficult to defeat him. So if you look at the roof fight from beginning, Kaido has been fighting a long battle.
Don't just look at the Luffy's Fist and connect with ODA's words.
Even this fight has been toughest for Luffy also. He was defeated multiple times in the battlefield.
Of course in any battle, both parties has to give their best shot in the final blow.
But remember final blow comes after so much struggle.

This chapter got literal 0 hints, chapter 1022 when people said ryuma was a one eyed swordsman also was the only possible hint.
This chapter tell us Wano citizens want to freed from hell. Zoro said he will become the King of Hell. How will he receive that title? I don't see people calling him that just because he says hey, I'm King of Hell now. He has to do something to officially receive that title and name.

Ah yeah,thats true as well

Would also fit better with the "New Gen surpasses the old gen" topic.
I feel like Oda is fucking with fan base at this point by making Kaido a Giant Fire Dragon above the flower captial and making Zoro learn how to cut fire but if it doesn't happen it would a big troll job.

It isn't beyond Oda to do that.

But I am kinda looking forward to this chapter.
Wanna see what Giant Dragon and what Luffy's Hanuman form looks like

The attack name kaido used to melt horn of onisghima

Is similar to the the attack name zoro used to cut the horn
Kaidou transforms into a fire dragon, the technique is called "Great Flame Fire Dragon" (or something like that)
- His body touches Onigashima's horn that was still whole and melts it like butter.
this summary didnt say he melted the horn from the named attack , but just his body did that, and even if so i think its more reaching then an actual hint.

Luffy will surpass Kaido in this last confrontation and will defeat him, if we will have a flashback of Kaido is another story...

This fire dragon form is probably his most powerful attack from his Devil Fruit and this Hakke attack should be the strongest in relation to his Haki, Luffy will overcome both of them.
Yup

Kaido's strongest mode and Strongest TB will be overpowered by Luffy's Monkey God Gun

Like I said, Luffy has never lost whenever he gets a new gear/mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.