Will ZKK happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't Lucifer supposed to be God's greatest and most fearsome creation?

Also the more content of Angels i come across from various cultures the more I'm off the opinion that they're pretty fucking terrifying.

Supernatural might have been spot on by making Angels look worse than demons
Some Angels were supposed to be scary. The point is that they’re out of this world

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't Lucifer supposed to be God's greatest and most fearsome creation?

Also the more content of Angels i come across from various cultures the more I'm off the opinion that they're pretty fucking terrifying.

Supernatural might have been spot on by making Angels look worse than demons
Have you ever seen biblically accurate angels? The phrase "Don't be afraid" really makes sense if you look at them.

Yes Kaido is not dumb, he trained YAMATO and kept her stranded on the island so she wouldn't just go out to sea making silly mistakes.
I mean making mistakes is what makes you grow as a person. Ace was just to full of himself.

Luffy is pretty stupid but at least he knows when to fight and when to run.
ACE didn't and that came to be fatal for him.

So the flashback will either come mid clash or after Kaido gets hit
That's what it sounds like (the first part).

- Momo moving the island (?). Onigashima loses the flame clouds and he starts to replace them with his own.
- Kaido uses his flame clouds for his move. Both label attacks, and dish them out. Clash happens.
- Scenes inside The castle + flashback
- Final scene is Orochi getting cut, Lanterns and continuation of the clash.

This is how I'm understanding it at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.