Will ZKK happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what it sounds like (the first part).

- Momo moving the island (?). Onigashima loses the flame clouds and he starts to replace them with his own.
- Kaido uses his flame clouds for his move. Both label attacks, and dish them out. Clash happens.
- Scenes inside The castle + flashback
- Final scene is Orochi getting cut, Lanterns and contuaation of the clash.

This is how I'm understanding it at this time.
I dont think there is a clash if i understand correctly. Its just them coming eachother with their attacks.

Dru was right this chapter is mid people only rank it high cus kaido and luffy clashing they know they don't care about hiyori and Denjiro. Don't care about momo, don't care bout the citizens wishes, don't care about kawamatsu talking, don't care about kaido small flashback of Oden castle, don't care about him slavery people which we already knew, don't care bout him beating those 3 samurai who strength never got acknowledged in the story lol

I dont think there is a clash if i understand correctly. Its just them coming eachother with their attacks.
It is one, it's just a Conquerors one and they aren't touching

- The first fight happen before the flashback inside the burning Oden Castle.

Right after Kaidou transforms into a giant fire dragon and his body melts Onigashima's horn, Kaidou opens his mouth and Luffy approaches his giant fist and there is a big Conqueror Haki clash (without touching).
Luffy even closes his eyes and puts his other arm in front of his face to shield himself from the shock wave.
In the final panel of this fight (before moving on to the part inside the castle) we see Kaido with his mouth open and Luffy's fist almost touching his teeth.

A

AverageNamiEnjoyer

Dru was right this chapter is mid people only rank it high cus kaido and luffy clashing they know they don't care about hiyori and Denjiro. Don't care about momo, don't care bout the citizens wishes, don't care about kawamatsu talking, don't care about kaido small flashback of Oden castle, don't care about him slavery people which we already knew, don't care bout him beating those 3 samurai who strength never got acknowledged in the story lol
Kaido and Luffy has been clashing for last 3 , 4 chapter.

It is literally ending like last chapter.

Status
Not open for further replies.