Will ZKK happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Including this here just in case:

One more thing to note is: The attacks on providers are getting out of hand these days. I'll be taking action(s) against such behaviors from now on. Friendly banter is one thing, you guys are legit insulting them for late spoilers. Spoilers, as I said above, have been leaking way too early these days. The providers could get in trouble for leaking information too early. They've been preaching, "We won't release early leaks," for weeks now. Which part of that is so hard to understand?

I understand late spoilers are annoying but no one promised you early spoilers. You have no right whatsoever to literally attack people just because you aren't getting what you want. And enough with the "attention seekers" BS. Everyone and their mothers crave attention—that's no reason to mock them either.

Before mocking/attacking people for being narcissistic or whatever, remember that they don't owe you a damn thing. So stop being so entitled and get your act together.
Then you and the rest of the Moderators should start overseeing those sorry SOBs in this forum in a much stricter manner. What I noticed here since joining is the obvious lack of keeping tabs with its members. Insults, spamming, trolling, all of those happen and no one who is in authority is doing a damn thing.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Barely anyone critizises the providers for "being late", but nice try to establish a strawman here.
Since you're not dumb, you hit the nail on its head in the second paragraph, as you intended all along (just trying to paint it as if this was not the main reason):
The providers - especially the "dynamic" redon/Lance duo - get blasted for being some attention seeking, hypocritical drama queens.
It has become more obvious by the day those past few months.
You can try to deny that, belittle the critics or censor stuff all you want, it won't change the fact that more and more people realize this. Today's drama was just another hilarious incident to underline it.
Clearly, you haven't been paying attention to what's been happening around you. Redon, as well as the other spoiler providers, didn't suddenly change their attitude or whatever it is that you're complaining about—He always acted the way he does. But people only started complaining recently about the spoiler drops. Yeah, this is specifically about people attacking the providers over spoiler drops.

And no one censors you or belittles you just for criticizing someone on WG—We come at you only when you use criticism as a disguise to attack and demonize people that you hate.

I am not exactly sure what gives these people the right and moral high ground to "blast" those hypocritical drama queens who seek attention. But, as far as I know, only drama queens who seek attention attack people who're minding their own business. So, these drama queens disguised as "critics" can keep their self-righteousness to themselves. If they wanna attack attention seekers so badly, then they can go attack Kardashians on Elon Musk's Twitter or something. We don't want any of that here.

My "headcanon" is literally in Kaido's introduction.

"The tried the gullitone, the blade broke. They tried to skewer him, the spears broke. No one could kill him. Not even himself."

Why could no one kill him? Because of his DF. If it was a no DF Haki-only battle, Shanks would beat his ass.
Like Zoro beats Sanji ass every freaking day.
Post automatically merged:

My "headcanon" is literally in Kaido's introduction.

"The tried the gullitone, the blade broke. They tried to skewer him, the spears broke. No one could kill him. Not even himself."

Why could no one kill him? Because of his DF. If it was a no DF Haki-only battle, Shanks would beat his ass.
Yeah since they didn't say that his DF prevented him from dying, that is a HEADCANNON. Spears broke on trying to pierce him but Oden gave him a scar because of Haki. So Haki can break his durability given by the devil fruit but his haki is not a matter of joke but since you have selective understanding of the things. Feel free to build many headcannons as you like. Kaido would still be a top tier haki man since he split the skies twice because of Haki and not his devil fruit.

I just realized that Luffy is not only using ACoA and ACoC but using hardening as well when he's using Gear 4.

So technically someone can use CoA hardening and CoA flow at the same time :zorothink:

I just realized that Luffy is not only using ACoA and ACoC but using hardening as well when he's using Gear 4.

So technically someone can use CoA hardening and CoA flow at the same time :zorothink:
Well, ACoA is letting your Haki flow out of your fist. Which doesn't exclude some of the Haki remaining in the fist. That's how it was visualized in Hyogoro's explanation; Luffy's fist hitting the brick with a barrier while having the fist hardened. Also, Hyo himself hardened his palm when using barrier.

Zoro is also seen imbuing his arms periodically when using his swords. I guess it's to make your fists/hands more resilient.

Last edited:
B

Ballel

Then you and the rest of the Moderators should start overseeing those sorry SOBs in this forum in a much stricter manner. What I noticed here since joining is the obvious lack of keeping tabs with its members. Insults, spamming, trolling, all of those happen and no one who is in authority is doing a damn thing.
that's because the mods are biased and only delete insults/extremism posts when it's about a topic they personally care about.

Agreed
I couldn’t imagine spamming insults like a child
This is why there should be more moderators and i think I’d be a good fit

In the OP world, I’d be a Lunarian with the Mera Mera no mi

I’d also borrow assets from Sanji’s moveset+fight with my fists too. I would also be a conqueror

I’d be unbeatable

Clearly, you haven't been paying attention to what's been happening around you. Redon, as well as the other spoiler providers, didn't suddenly change their attitude or whatever it is that you're complaining about—He always acted the way he does. But people only started complaining recently about the spoiler drops. Yeah, this is specifically about people attacking the providers over spoiler drops.

And no one censors you or belittles you just for criticizing someone on WG—We come at you only when you use criticism as a disguise to attack and demonize people that you hate.

I am not exactly sure what gives these people the right to "blast" those hypocritical drama queens who seek attention. But, as far as I know, only drama queens who seek attention attack people who're minding their own business. So, these drama queens disguised as "critics" can keep their self-righteousness to themselves. If they wanna attack attention seekers so badly, then they can go attack Kardashians on Elon Musk's Twitter or something. We don't want any of that here.
It all started ,with the claim we might get early spoilers .
If it was a troll move from the leakers or not .
Why does no mod ,or even lance who is one of our primary sources for spoilers here on WG writtes in the summary thread a short message and explains why we don't get any spoilers .
This would have cooled down the situation ,in advance .
But they got more hints than usual that ,gave more hope for early spoilers even more.
The spoiler and provider situation is heated ,because of last few weeks we get that.
But if someone solves the hints and, yeah if they a vague or not its no reason for lance/redon to confirm them and call someone an idiot like he did.
I mean hints are meant to be solved?
One of the biggest problems i think is a lack of information regarding spoilers .
And why are the leaked sometimes early and why sometimes late .

B

Ballel

It all started ,with the claim we might get early spoilers .
If it was a troll move from the leakers or not .
Why does no mod ,or even lance who is one of our primary sources for spoilers here on WG writtes in the summary thread a short message and explains why we don't get any spoilers .
This would have cooled down the situation ,in advance .
But they got more hints than usual that ,gave more hope for early spoilers even more.
The spoiler and provider situation is heated ,because of last few weeks we get that.
But if someone solves the hints and, yeah if they a vague or not its no reason for lance/redon to confirm them and call someone an idiot like he did.
One of the biggest problems i think is a lack of information regarding spoilers .
Redon's an attention seeker.
His texts that he writes as "explanations" make it pretty obvious, the wording he uses etc.
Saying the lleakers don't owe us anything has nothing to do with their behaviour.
This is not about who is right and who is wrong.

Also, "attention seeker" is not an insult. It's simply a descriptive term referring to Redon's and other providers' behaviour.
Post automatically merged:

That's the biggest joke man.

Status
Not open for further replies.