Will ZKK happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think the raid is necessarily failing but I think there is more to Wano than people think.

We still haven't had any resolution on Zoro's lineage, black blades, Toki's prophecy, Kaido's past, the reason why Wano is called the Country of Gold and how Wano is connected to the One Piece, etc.

There's also that one interview where one of Oda's editors said that Kaido isn't the final villain and Oda's words about the "lurking legend"

I do think the raid is going to fail though (it's pretty much 100% confirmed at this point), but I still wouldn't mind if it didn't happen because I've really enjoyed this arc.
What?
The Raid is not falling and it's pretty much 100% confirmed at this point.
Big Mom was defeated
Kaido's crew lost against the alliance

The only thing left is for Kaido himself be defeated which is also close given how Oda has been pointing out Kaido is reaching his limit for the past chapters.
Post automatically merged:

I don't think the raid is necessarily failing but I think there is more to Wano than people think.

We still haven't had any resolution on Zoro's lineage, black blades, Toki's prophecy, Kaido's past, the reason why Wano is called the Country of Gold and how Wano is connected to the One Piece, etc.

There's also that one interview where one of Oda's editors said that Kaido isn't the final villain and Oda's words about the "lurking legend"
All of this can and will be addressed after Kaido loses

What?
The Raid is not falling and it's pretty much 100% confirmed at this point.
Big Mom was defeated
Kaido's crew lost against the alliance

The only thing left is for Kaido himself be defeated which is also close given how Oda has been pointing out Kaido is reaching his limit for the past chapters.

All of this can and will be addressed after Kaido loses
Kaido isnt going to lose or die, i watched Episode 1015 and dont hink it happen

Some things are being misunderstood here.

- Firstly, Lurking Legend was never alluded to be about this arc specifically. Whether it's legitimately Rocks, or someone else, it does not have to occur here. It can be fallout from this arc though, leading to something else. I'm convinced it's him potentially being alive, but we'll have to wait and see.

- Apparently the translation from the anime director is just a mistranslation overall, and really shouldn't be taken that seriously.

- the Enma/Black Blade comment from Tengu, like Lurking Legend, did not imply it has to happen in Wano. Read his dialogue again, it mentions nothing about it happening here, just the future.

- Toki's prophecy isnt really what you are thinking. Shes not like Madam Sharly. Shes nor clairvoyant. She simply knew about the plan from Oden and sent scabbards into the future, anticipating dawn. Shes talking about the 9 scabbards here. It's happened already. Oden actually had a prophecy, and it was about young pirates coming to shake the world. Nothing about 9 shadows.

- The rest of your points initially will most certainly be answered post-raid. Kaidos flashback may happen very soon as he loses, revelations about Wano, and Zoro's lineage may all be answered post-Wano with everything else. Zoro's especially, because he clearly will visit Ryuma's grave.

Kaido isnt going to lose or die, i watched Episode 1015 and dont hink it happen
Lose he will lol. Die? Depends on what Oda wants to do. I personally doubt it.

The Azure Dragon's ability is to enable it's contractee to see the future. Similar to the other Guardian Gods, the Azure Dragon takes something from it's child whenever a wish is made, and the cost of their wish is usually violent.

Hmmmm. So maybe kaido seeing the future has nothing to do with future sight as is simply an ability of his from his fruit.

Also the making a wish ability by taking/offering something. Hmmmm
Interesting

Because without his DF he wouldn't be the strongest. Big Mom made this clear.

The "unkillability" of Kaido comes from his DF. BM's "unkillability" was natural.
I don't think your point is the complete truth based on the recent thing said by Kaido. Will he contradict his own statement? Kaido is speaking about haki seeing Luffy awakened. Big Mom's words matter as little as nothing after getting beaten by Law and Kidd especially since Kaido himself has said haki surpasses it all and you must be joking if you think Kaido is durable just because of the fruit. Luffy learnt that Kaido infused CoC in his attacks so his durability has to be due to Haki too. So your statement about Kaido being not the strongest without the fruit is only a headcannon and nothing else because he literally said Haki surpasses all in the last chapter.

All of that can happen after the raid is over. The last thing is a mistranslation. All of them are nearly dead who the fuck will fight someone mightier than Kaido?

Kaido wouldn't be hyping haki all arc long if he relies more on his awakening
It's the same thing with Katakuri who treated his awakening as a casual feat while he kept hyping his own haki.

This is why it safe to say he's been using awakening mode in that Berserk/Dragon like hybrid form.

BM awakening is probably when she uses souls on herself to get stronger or bigger.

Anyway,
Kaido is done in ch1049 or 1050

I don't think your point is the complete truth based on the recent thing said by Kaido. Will he contradict his own statement? Kaido is speaking about haki seeing Luffy awakened. Big Mom's words matter as little as nothing after getting beaten by Law and Kidd especially since Kaido himself has said haki surpasses it all and you must be joking if you think Kaido is durable just because of the fruit. Luffy learnt that Kaido infused CoC in his attacks so his durability has to be due to Haki too. So your statement about Kaido being not the strongest without the fruit is only a headcannon and nothing else because he literally said Haki surpasses all in the last chapter.

All of that can happen after the raid is over. The last thing is a mistranslation. All of them are nearly dead who the fuck will fight someone mightier than Kaido?
Kaido is the strongest because of his fruit which grants him super dura, endurance and stamina + top Haki
Without his fruit, he'd be Top 5 at best but not WS!

It's the same thing with Katakuri who treated his awakening as a casual feat while he kept hyping his own haki.

This is why it safe to say he's been using awakening mode in that Berserk/Dragon like hybrid form.

BM awakening is probably when she uses souls on herself to get stronger or bigger.

Anyway,
Yes, why would Kaido talk about Haki being superior seeing Luffy awakened and not counter with his awakening if it wasn't? Haki surpasses it all. How difficult is it to read his line?

Anyway,

Kaido is the strongest because of his fruit which grants him super dura, endurance and stamina + top Haki
Without his fruit, he'd be Top 5 at best but not WS!
He wouldnt be the strongest wothout haki too. Just because he got the fruit doesn't mean he doesn't need the chad haki to be the strongest. Without haki, he wouldn't be the strongest.

"said by Kaido" is your entire problem. He never thanked or acknowledged Big Mom for her "lifelong favour".

You remove Kaido's DF from him, and his entire myth collapses. Read his intro. All his hype came from his unkillability.

Yes, why would Kaido talk about Haki being superior seeing Luffy awakened and not counter with his awakening if it wasn't? Haki surpasses it all. How difficult is it to read his line?
Kata, Kaido : awakened fighters who rely more on haki
Law, Kid, Doffy : since their haki isn't that top , awakening is their trumpcard
Luffy : a mixture of both, G5 is his trumpcard currently while relying on haki too.
BM : probably awakened too but she just relies on her df a lot, she has totally mastery. She uses haki less often then other Yonko & Luffy.

My guess is if this ends on a clash, then 1049 will probably not only include the resolution to their clash, but hopefully a decent little flashback for Kaido. 1050 can call the defeat. I'd honestly love more, and I'd love to see them fight on mainland Wano, but I just personally don't see it anymore.

"said by Kaido" is your entire problem. He never thanked or acknowledged Big Mom for her "lifelong favour".

You remove Kaido's DF from him, and his entire myth collapses. Read his intro. All his hype came from his unkillability.
Your headcannon doesnt matter mate. Go read the last chapter if you don't think Kaido's haki is important in him being strong. I don't debate over headcannons. Believe what you like but your point is only a headcannon.

Your headcannon doesnt matter mate. Go read the last chapter if you don't think Kaido's haki is important in him being strong. I don't debate over headcannons. Believe what you like but your point is only a headcannon.
My "headcanon" is literally in Kaido's introduction.

"The tried the gullitone, the blade broke. They tried to skewer him, the spears broke. No one could kill him. Not even himself."

Why could no one kill him? Because of his DF. If it was a no DF Haki-only battle, Shanks would beat his ass.

My guess is if this ends on a clash, then 1049 will probably not only include the resolution to their clash, but hopefully a decent little flashback for Kaido. 1050 can call the defeat. I'd honestly love more, and I'd love to see them fight on mainland Wano, but I just personally don't see it anymore.
I think this attack would fuck up Kaido, but both of them will become extremely exhausted, and Luffy will lose his G5. The fight will become a hand-to-hand close quarter combat haki-only fight, with Luffy coming out on top.

Status
Not open for further replies.