Will ZKK happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some things are being misunderstood here.

- Firstly, Lurking Legend was never alluded to be about this arc specifically. Whether it's legitimately Rocks, or someone else, it does not have to occur here. It can be fallout from this arc though, leading to something else. I'm convinced it's him potentially being alive, but we'll have to wait and see.

- Apparently the translation from the anime director is just a mistranslation overall, and really shouldn't be taken that seriously.

- the Enma/Black Blade comment from Tengu, like Lurking Legend, did not imply it has to happen in Wano. Read his dialogue again, it mentions nothing about it happening here, just the future.

- Toki's prophecy isnt really what you are thinking. Shes not like Madam Sharly. Shes nor clairvoyant. She simply knew about the plan from Oden and sent scabbards into the future, anticipating dawn. Shes talking about the 9 scabbards here. It's happened already. Oden actually had a prophecy, and it was about young pirates coming to shake the world. Nothing about 9 shadows.

- The rest of your points initially will most certainly be answered post-raid. Kaidos flashback may happen very soon as he loses, revelations about Wano, and Zoro's lineage may all be answered post-Wano with everything else. Zoro's especially, because he clearly will visit Ryuma's grave.
The editor comment stuff, yeah I can understand if that's a mistake. But as far as the "lurking legend" goes, it was in a paragraph talking about the Wano arc from the interview I read. I saw it on sandman's twitter, I'll try to find it.

About the black blade & Zoro lineage stuff, I think it would be terrible if those were afterthoughts at the end of the arc or even if they were left until another arc. Even if Zoro does not forge a black blade in Wano, we should at least receive information about what a BB actually is before we leave, and it needs to be significant in my opinion. We were given hints about Luffy being Joyboy/Nika in Wano, told that it must be Luffy's fate in Wano, and Oda delivered on that. We were given the same dialogue in reference to Zoro being a Shimotsuki & black blades are directly tied into that through Ryuma. It would be a huge letdown if these things were not developed in Wano during important moments

Lastly, I kinda disagree about Toki's prophecy. Oden's words were much more direct and didn't really need explaining, yet we received clarification on that as soon as the rooftop fight started. On the other hand, Toki's prophecy can be interpreted much more ambiguously, yet we haven't received anything about that. I feel it is something that should be resolved

TBH i wouldn't be surprised at this point if Kaidou doesn't have a fully-fleshed out flashback for himself. We already knew most of his past
- He is from an Orc-ish race
- He joined Rocks, he owed his DF to Big Mom
- He gathered his crew through strength
- He attacked Wano, killed Oden, ruled Wano for 20 years
- At some point, he gave birth to Yamato.
- He wanted to become Joy boy, but failed.
Shit we got even less flashback of Whitebeard at MF, the only arc in which he shined, and died.

Some things are being misunderstood here.

- Firstly, Lurking Legend was never alluded to be about this arc specifically. Whether it's legitimately Rocks, or someone else, it does not have to occur here. It can be fallout from this arc though, leading to something else. I'm convinced it's him potentially being alive, but we'll have to wait and see.

- Apparently the translation from the anime director is just a mistranslation overall, and really shouldn't be taken that seriously.

- the Enma/Black Blade comment from Tengu, like Lurking Legend, did not imply it has to happen in Wano. Read his dialogue again, it mentions nothing about it happening here, just the future.

- Toki's prophecy isnt really what you are thinking. Shes not like Madam Sharly. Shes nor clairvoyant. She simply knew about the plan from Oden and sent scabbards into the future, anticipating dawn. Shes talking about the 9 scabbards here. It's happened already. Oden actually had a prophecy, and it was about young pirates coming to shake the world. Nothing about 9 shadows.

- The rest of your points initially will most certainly be answered post-raid. Kaidos flashback may happen very soon as he loses, revelations about Wano, and Zoro's lineage may all be answered post-Wano with everything else. Zoro's especially, because he clearly will visit Ryuma's grave.
Post automatically merged:

Lose he will lol. Die? Depends on what Oda wants to do. I personally doubt it.
Lurking legend is Im sama

TBH i wouldn't be surprised at this point if Kaidou doesn't have a fully-fleshed out flashback for himself. We already knew most of his past
- He is from an Orc-ish race
- He joined Rocks, he owed his DF to Big Mom
- He gathered his crew through strength
- He attacked Wano, killed Oden, ruled Wano for 20 years
- At some point, he gave birth to Yamato.
- He wanted to become Joy boy, but failed.
Shit we got even less flashback of Whitebeard at MF, the only arc in which he shined, and died.
Hopefully he gets 2 chapters like big mom did
At least i think she got 2

Unless Im is specifically related to Whitebeard, not possible
could be. who knows.

also im pretty sure its Imu. like even though its katakana and would be "Im" if its meant to be a representation of a non-japanese word, i think its a pun on 以無 like i-mu. like "from this point, nonexistence, then beyond" or "by means of nonexistence" or something of that nature. theres a lot of buddhist stuff in the background of one piece (like the op world itself's layout of a circular mountain in a global ocean where "gods" live on top of the mountain and everyone else fights for the scraps is straight from the Mt. Meru cosmology) and i think it probably carries into the big villain. "mu" is a big concept. Some interesting definitions I found on a blog, translated from Japanese sources:

- (Buddhism) the state where absolutely no things or phenomena exist

- In Zen Buddhism, the pure state of consciousness before any experiences or knowledge has been acquired.

There's also a Japanese magazine called "mu plus" about UFOs, unexplanable events, and supernatural powers, and the “mu” there is actually written in katakana as “ム”, like in Imu's name.

Imu is like, if theres meant to be a zen buddhist take here the name is like, saying imu is beyond normal reality and understanding or something

Last edited:
Kata, Kaido : awakened fighters who rely more on haki
Law, Kid, Doffy : since their haki isn't that top , awakening is their trumpcard
Luffy : a mixture of both, G5 is his trumpcard currently while relying on haki too.
BM : probably awakened too but she just relies on her df a lot, she has totally mastery. She uses haki less often then other Yonko & Luffy.
Hmm. No id say Katakuri is reliant on both and Kaido is 60/40. Katakuri especially mixes both together nicely. Kaido uses his dragon powers often. Not as much as his Haki but its a huge part of his Arsenal.

BM was 70/30. Her DF gave her a boost with Homies to make up for her fat size but her indestructible skin that was reliant on her mental state probably came from a natural super Haki level.
Post automatically merged:

what time is it for you guys?
1:30 AM

Status
Not open for further replies.