Will ZKK happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now Ushimaru is stronger than Zoro?
:whitepress:

There's no doubt in my mind he was a strong samurai. But there's nothing to support him being stronger than Zoro. Let me know when he can scar Kaido. Nerfed and weaken Zoro, with 20 to 30 broken bones, bested and scarred Kaido.

I do see Ushimaru being stronger than Katakuri.
I still find it funny that Zoro with a broken hand (30 bones) is so overhyped. Now if he broke 150 bones i would get it

Reincarnation? Where you getting that from. He a decendent probably just like Ushimaru. Yet Ushimaru not on Zoro level. Showing its Zoro hard work
Zoro is not a normal human period
Half the shit he does no normal human can
The things he survives, no normal human can

The dude is a vessel to something more. Why are zoro fans so defensive about it? Y’all want all these parallels huh? So what’s wrong with Zoro being a copy cat of his captain? A god sounds cool

I’m just Saying Sanji will be the only full fledged Human with his strength….slightly modified

Oden when Primebeard is alive "no one can beat Kaido if I fail.... joyboy will".
The rest is your wishes
Whitebeard didn't care enough about saving Wano... Do you even read the series ? Current Kaido was in direct competition with Old Whitebeard but somehow Kaido from twenty years ago was already more powerful than the two strongest known characters in the series in their prime, yeah sure:suresure:

in what way did he outperform Luffy? by not dying? he didn't do anything to Kuma, he stood back and watched when Luffy fought Moria and his contribution to Oars' defeat was cutting him to make him pull in his stomach
I don't care about Luffy being strong only because he had other people's power. His df wasn't enough to carry him. Luffy had other people's power yet he was still knocked out for the rest of the arc.

Zoro evaded Kuma's light speed attacks and cut Kuma. He then took and survive all of Luffy's fatigue and damage.

If we would have talked about Zoro facing Kuma and save me everybody from him back then the same people denying ZKK would have been denying that. They would have said we were wrongs, Zoro's too weak and more BS. They would have been wrong.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Naruto is still great but i stopped buying DBZ stuff after Xenoverse. It's just not for me and Kakarot looks like a poor man's raging blast
Same, I did Xenoverse 1 and was immensely disappointed in the customization. I was happy with some silly scenarios and whatever game introduced Android 21 got my attention but I never bought it.

Tbh only reason I’ll ever play a DBZ game again is if they have a creative story. I’ve replayed Z’s story since I was 8

Status
Not open for further replies.