[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh, maybe. I mean makes sense, just i'd rather believe there's cult. Being CL gives him numbers and that's what this army of death was all about. Necro as a role seems more like someone who gets stronger by absorbing roles and that's not NK at all. Maybe I'm just reading too much into flavour though
Idk, the way u described it sounded like a necro, it feels like a lot of scum in the game

I like being queen! :catsure:

Not really i haven't been keeping tabs on others
I am still going slowly 🐌 but If i have to pick someone sus, ratchet comes to my mind. I just find myself not agreeing with him
This is interesting, I am not fan of Ratchet this game as well.

He made some weird tunelling attempt at me day one and then I do not see his usual level of town analisys.

Anything in particular Rathet said which you don't like?

Him trying to get a "confirmed town" label is kinds strange imho.
Like does he wanna get shot?
Does he want to gain town cred?
Iono
He oughta know that at the very best he'll be confirmed non-Lannister which probably doesn't mean all too much especially if you consider the purples hostile.

Did u have absolutely no time to read anything? It seems like ur following
I don't like backreading but if i am part of the convo or present in the thread i can follow along

Not denying it. Noted :catsure:

What do you think of your daughter-in-law @Blue pretending to be the queen in your stead?
He seem to be quiet this game. Idk haven't seen much of him

This is interesting, I am not fan of Ratchet this game as well.

He made some weird tunelling attempt at me day one and then I do not see his usual level of town analisys.

Anything in particular Rathet said which you don't like?
Felt like he was dismissing the threat of the purple faction even tho the role that flipped could kill, and was like we shouldn't hunt them

I think another player brought this and i don't like this way of thinking

Anyone not town needs to go

I don't like backreading but if i am part of the convo or present in the thread i can follow along

He seem to be quiet this game. Idk haven't seen much of him

Felt like he was dismissing the threat of the purple faction even tho the role that flipped could kill, and was like we shouldn't hunt them

The other player was pot goblin.

When dealing with scums there should be no priority

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco

The other player was pot goblin.

When dealing with scums there should be no priority
If purple is a neutral type of team that gets hostile if we kill too many of them then we're just shooting ourselves in the foot by doing so.
Purple being uninformed is a big deal that's a massive point against them being scum.
I agree with @Lord Melkor that if we confirm one we should interrogate them but we really shouldn't be jumping the gun and killing purple.

It's my same thought process with Fuji back in @Blue's game.
:kayneshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.