Will ZKK happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
That wasn't ACoC and you know it :mihugh:
:suresure::suresure::suresure:ok then i guess the fodders falling on the ground the biggest black lightning coming from a weapon we have ever seen in the series and the fact he can fire onigiris instead of rushing at the target to cut them was just some random stuff

I place Sanji’s strength above Zoro’s because despite being a possible reincarnation, Sanji is still mostly comparable to him and Sanji isn’t anyone special. That and I believe Sanji could defeat him in combat

But yeah you’re right about Sanji being a modified human but i just meant compared to the top tiers he can be seen as normal in comparison
I can see your point. I swear One Piece is the only anime where a modified human is seen as normal compared to what else is out there.

I have a feeling it's going to be a double KO. Oda is going to go and wrap up the other plot points while Luffy and Kaido are out. Kaido will wake up first, and finally kick start his flashback, and after the flashback it'll be the real final confrontation.

Akainu having higher/more dangerous AP than Kaido really shouldn't be an issue. Kaido isn't the final villain and Akainu clearly will fight Luffy.

Now I don't expect Akainu to tank more hits than Kaido has or fight 20 people. So you can see how the dynamic of the fight will dramatically change.

Akainu will probably dodge more, tank less, and be able to maim Luffy if he's not careful.
Yeah akainu will "dodge" Luffy's island level attack

Status
Not open for further replies.