• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I will never forget this panel:

The whole fight was epic.
Jiraiya using firsttime sage mode, the twist with Nagato and the brutal way how Jiraiya lose his hand when he face all of Pain bodies:

The Naruto fandom was sure that Jiraiya was about to die, but with Jiraiya killing the 3 pain, we had a good hope only to get destroyed few pages later. One of Naruto manga best fights.

Jiraiya forcing himself to life despite having all those injuries and a crushed throat to deliver one final message... God, Kishi could really write characters (before chapter 508). Then Jiraiya's monologue about failing his entire life... God. Then his final thoughts and being at peace and fully trusting Naruto to pick everything up for him..

And I can't believe Boruto ruined the best death in the series by cloning Jiraiya.

Jiraiya forcing himself to life despite having all those injuries and a crushed throat to deliver one final message... God, Kishi could really write characters (before chapter 508). Then Jiraiya's monologue about failing his entire life... God. Then his final thoughts and being at peace and fully trusting Naruto to pick everything up for him..

And I can't believe Boruto ruined the best death in the series by cloning Jiraiya.
Kurama dead next is naruto and sasuke

i cried

Boruto is legit trash, don´t wanna hear anything about it, it is not even close to prime Naruto manga...
That last scene with Jiraiya thought...
:josad::josad:
Post automatically merged:

:peperain::pepecry:

Status
Not open for further replies.