[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking we lynch Cooler and refill ekko for a higher pressure lynch opportunity.

Or put Cooler on the PoE list and lynch someone else and possibly vig him at night if Ekko doesn't get refilled. Or vise versa.
:kayneshrug:
Like scum will let Ekko do what he wants.
He should use that asap
Hammer this dude.
Claims being vanilla then says he wont claim
Wut.
Who pushed him day 1?

I looked back at Neeko and his posts look really weird when ISO'd. 1 main thing is that he tried really, REALLY hard to get a wagon on @Ekkologix and constantly threw shade at him. A very good chunk of his posts are about Ekko. You're right with your statement as well, he starts off with an Arp wagon then transitions to town reading him. Trying to put Ekko in Arp's place.

I also noticed that he asked about the bussing meta on the site and said a weird statement about Town letting themselves be led instead of what @Michelle said in terms of thinking for themselves.

It's definitely strange looking back at it.
:zorothink:
Yep, another thing i wanted to mention is that he goes for Ekko instead of pero after moving away from arp. He claims that he was away and did not have time to hop into the pero wagon, but take that statement with a grant of salt.

To the east, tales of dragons are becoming more commonplace... and stories of their mother. Rumour says she has liberated Yunkai from the oppressive yoke of the Wise Masters, and it will only be a matter of time before she sets her sights westward ...

To the west, ships bearing an unfamiliar sigil have been spotted sailing past Oldtown and heading eastward ...

To the North, deep in the Heart of Winter, an ancient force stirs ...
People of the North,

We must unite against this ancient force which seeks to undermine our bid to exist, just as we must unite to battle the vile Lannisters who oppose our bid for independence.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Also is odd how the player I forgot the name (sorry...) attacked me for other content than the lynch of yday, and maybe that's a clue for him knowing they will flip scum. Not mt priority now, but worth mentioning.
That was lethalbanks I believe. That guy was weirdly aggressive towards you for some reason.

if we can get a 2nd lynch its gna be neeko

agree with all u said

reason why cooler first is cuz pero's comment on cooler that got him suspected in the first place hinted at pero being partnered with cooler

also none is suspecting kweh of beinf red. hes more potential purple

thoughts on lethal btw?
From top of my head, I have no idea wtf lethal posted xD is he even active?

Then how come it does not make sense to you? You do know if neeko flips scum it won't look good on you right? hell, you would think you would vote and put a pressure on him, but you ain't even doing that. Who you want to vote for this DP btw?
I'm not concerned about how it'll look on me if he flips scum.
Right now I'm likely gonna vote Cooler, or Neeko if a case is made on him being mafia and not indie. Who knows what i might find once i read through d1

Status
Not open for further replies.