Will ZKK happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah it’s also the start of Zoros arc. But much like Sanji’s his character arc will grow into other arcs like Elbaf and final War. Sanji’s arc started in Whole Cake and is still going on in Wano
Uhhh...
Zoro wasn't the main spotlight of this Arc, to be true Zoro didn't receive more attention than he did in previous Arcs.
Whole Cake was all about Sanji's struggle there is no comparison to be made tbh.

But I agree, this is the start of Zoro's new plot and probably endgame but I can't see how this is his Arc when character wise Sanji had more growth than him.

Uhhh...
Zoro wasn't the main spotlight of this Arc, to be true Zoro didn't receive more attention than he did in previous Arcs.
Whole Cake was all about Sanji's struggle there is no comparison to be made tbh.

But I agree, this is the start of Zoro's new plot and probably endgame but I can't see how this is his Arc when character wise Sanji had more growth than him.
I think it’s clear why though. Sanji’s importance in the endgame is likely to be just the resolution to Judge and his family and fights.

Zoros endgame is likely to be far more extensive in plot and backstory. That’s why less was built up now so more will be built up when it is necessary

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Another reason why Yonko are so goated is because of the big variety of moves they have. Look at Kaido and BM, they pull out new attacks all the time.

Meanwhile AdmiraLs only use 1 element which is boring
Well, the Yonko also have no elements as powerful as the elements the Admirals have. Kaido’s strongest move for example is just Fire which is completely inferior to Akainu’s fruit.

Variety =/= strength

Cap Kaodo shows no signs of being burnt
So why his own Boro Breath explosion affected him? This higher degree fire is literally a kamikaze attack. Well either you say Kaidou is completely immune to magma-level attack which is bad for Akainu, or that Kaidou can endure magma-level attacks while still stomping everyone left and right, Kaidou is still way too strong.

Imo Kaidou is not completely immune to his own fire, since his own Boro Breath hurt him due to being reflected by Luffy. But i think this attack is like one of Kaidou's do or die attack, where he sacrifices being burned himself in order to unleash greater damage
I have a different take on this one. I think Kaido got hurt of Boro Breath because its an attack of both force + fire. He got hurt by Boro Breath's force not by its fire. While this current mode/attack is just fire. Kaido has high resistance to fire and heat.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

So why his own Boro Breath explosion affected him? This higher degree fire is literally a kamikaze attack. Well either you say Kaidou is completely immune to magma-level attack which is bad for Akainu, or that Kaidou can endure magma-level attacks while still stomping everyone left and right, Kaidou is still way too strong.
Yes, kaido is not a good match for akainu. I made an initial comment about it, but people got it wrong too.

I just remembered WB hitting akainu with a quake attack though
Maybe energy attacks can be coated with haki?
I don't see why energy attacks can't be coated or combined with haki. If swordsman can send slashes that contains haki others should be able to do similar with energy or element attacks.
Post automatically merged:

Mr 3s Wax Armour counts too I guess? I wonder who else can do stuff like this now...Yamato made a sort of ice mirror armour for herself too?
Yes, I forgot about them.

Status
Not open for further replies.