[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
No 24 hour days are not better. We have majority lynch lol, we can end the day whenever. If you want to wrap it up let's get some votes going and move on into night.

I've never understood the complaining. You are given the option to end the day when you want, and instead of doing so, you complain about the days being too long. Like do you need someone to tell you when you need to vote by to pick your lethargic arse off the ground and do something?

Btw I have this sword and I was gonna give it to ekko.
Then I canceled that and gave it to fuji and I also did the protect ability.
Anyways.
This phase I found out I still have my sword so my ability usage was blocked.
I did not stop the kill last night.
So if we have town roleblockers or idk another protection of sorts they are the ones that stopped it.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
@Kagurashii you tag me like this if you want my attention, and then you can play this vig card to try up my activity given you really intend to up my activity.

You can also use tags to ask questions, reads actually anything and solve an inactive slots with method you yourself suggested, why not do that?​
If your activity didn’t improve then I’d definitely tag you to hear from you but now it’s much better than the time when I made that list. Also do you think the vig would take my advise to decide their targets? I don’t think I’m followed as a town leader of any kind out here. That would be SK, Michelle or Ekko. Anyways, it was just a personal opinion.

Any reason why you didn’t confront me earlier about this?

No 24 hour days are not better. We have majority lynch lol, we can end the day whenever. If you want to wrap it up let's get some votes going and move on into night.

I've never understood the complaining. You are given the option to end the day when you want, and instead of doing so, you complain about the days being too long. Like do you need someone to tell you when you need to vote by to pick your lethargic arse off the ground and do something?
I think people are not used to it.
I forgot about hammering tbh.
Lets hammer.

Btw I have this sword and I was gonna give it to ekko.
Then I canceled that and gave it to fuji and I also did the protect ability.
Anyways.
This phase I found out I still have my sword so my ability usage was blocked.
I did not stop the kill last night.
So if we have town roleblockers or idk another protection of sorts they are the ones that stopped it.
Oh.
Maybe I got jailed.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Your Queen gives you the option to decapitate the infidels whenever my subjects want.

As long as it's what the majority wants I will not oppose the will of the people.

I give enough time for my subjects to search for the snakes, hence the 48h

Status
Not open for further replies.