[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand impatience, but 48 hours works best for me because I can find in 48 hours more time to check the game, but in 24 i don't have enough free time.
Like now I didn't finish what I wanted to do in this DP
Day time is town's time to find each other by interactions, not only to find scum.

I’m Sansa Stark. That why I believed Arp’s claim. Does it make sense?
This post also makes little sense, especially bold. Why would you believe Arp claim because of your role? unless if it's specified in your role that Arya exist in the game. Otherwise, this makes no sense.

Quite frankly, I am not happy with you claiming either with little to no push at all.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I can’t live like this where I’m seen scummy no matter what I do. I also can’t make wallies to justify myself so be it.
Kagura I said yesterday I thought you were town

You think I'm just going to let town reads get lynched if they get pressured? No of course not. Need to keep your cool, ya?

This post also makes little sense, especially bold. Why would you believe Arp claim because of your role? unless if it's specified in your role that Arya exist in the game. Otherwise, this makes no sense.

Quite frankly, I am not happy with you claiming either with little to no push at all.
You think scum would get both stark girls as fakes?

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨

Wakanda claimed Robb, Tac was mommy so I believe that Stark girls are also present.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I don't think purple are town aligned. If they were town aligned they'd be town. They obviously have their own agenda but they're harder to hunt and might not be major threats right now, so we can leave them be.

I played a game with a harmless third party who helped town all game and claimed third in their first post.
When all mafia died they inherited the factional kill and won based on good behavior all game.
Not everyone who helps town is helpful for a good cause.

Btw I have this sword and I was gonna give it to ekko.
Then I canceled that and gave it to fuji and I also did the protect ability.
Anyways.
This phase I found out I still have my sword so my ability usage was blocked.
I did not stop the kill last night.
So if we have town roleblockers or idk another protection of sorts they are the ones that stopped it.
Oh.
Maybe I got jailed.
This might be my fault btw, would be weird if so but yeah.

Checking Ultra's entrance, posting it for reading it on pc (phone posting is hard)

this isn't bastard though?
It's not bastard, I just don't think Grammaton would do it since he values good play by town/mafia and wouldn't want to punish town for finding non-towns with making things harder for them IMO.

I could be wrong tbf, that's just my read of him as a host.

Why not?
Claims do not mean anything...
Arya was fake.

*rolls eyes
Because its very possible certain characters could be targets of scum/third party. I don't know the lore enough to know if this could fall to Sansa but I do know, for example, that she was married to Joffrey at one point (I watched that far) so there could be something in Joffrey's roll that benefits him if he targets Sansa.

Its generally beneficial not to give away your character unless you'll on the hotseat for this reason.

Fair enough. Game is not over and Arya might be actually present in the game.
I can almost guarantee you she isn't. Grammaton said he gave out fakes in the OP, so the fact that a scum claimed to be Arya makes it almost certain that was one of said fakes.

0 clue

as town he just has to say his character (and it will probably be a towny character bc he has not claimed miller)
as scum he just has to pick a character out of the ones gram provided all the scum

makes no sense either way and i doubt he is an indy if he has no abilities

maybe hes unlynchable like how pero was unkillable but eh, i say take the chance now and not wait to vig in np bc if hes scum, his teammate could have a protective ability (i think its likely considering red scum teams wincon is to get voting majority and theres like only 6 of them in a 32 player game)
Its not as easy as this

If he has no abilities he has to pick a safe fake that would believably not have any abilities. This may be reason for the hesitation

Maybe

Status
Not open for further replies.