[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Tyler Perro slot needs to perish. Vigs, please.
He was online yesterday so he's at least lurking. He needs to claim if he's gonna stay silent tho

I'd say if he doesn't claim tomorrow we give the vig a green light though

Might be silly to off him without a claim. May be PT role as he was very against claiming last phase

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Have you read the Iso?
Yeah I just glanced over it. He shows up when his name gets mentioned a bit, tries to buddy you who was his main interlocutor at the time, and then when the heat passes goes back to being disengaged again without any evidence of even trying to get himself into the game. Hasn't posted anything in nearly a week.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
He was online yesterday so he's at least lurking. He needs to claim if he's gonna stay silent tho

I'd say if he doesn't claim tomorrow we give the vig a green light though

Might be silly to off him without a claim. May be PT role as he was very against claiming last phase
Can you evidence this charity you've extended to him to anyone else in this thread? I don't care much for any of this post Cal.

Day 3 Vote Count 4

Cooler 12 - Tpein, Ekko, Ratchet, Charlie, Hime, YTW, Kweh, Wakanda, Lethal, Rippedcal, Kagurashii, Blue, Pot Goblin
Nana 1 - Melkor
Neeko 2 - Michelle, Soulkiller
Melkor 1 - Dofla

With 27 alive, 14 votes to lynch. You have approx 22 hours remaining.

Both Cooler and Tyler refused to claim.

Cooler claiming no abilities doesn't give him any extra points and it certainly doesn't imply that Tyler must be PT.

Both are equally unhelpful and no one should be overlooked.
Cooler claiming no abilities means in a world where he and Tyler are both town , we stand to lose less by lynching him.

Nobody has ever said Cooler claiming no abilities implies Tyler must be PT, what a weird way to twist what I said.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Cooler claiming no abilities means in a world where he and Tyler are both town , we stand to lose less by lynching him.

Nobody has ever said Cooler claiming no abilities implies Tyler must be PT, what a weird way to twist what I said.
No I don't imply that. You said Tyler may be a PT because he refused to claim.

However, Cooler and Tyler are both basically doing the same thing - refusing to claim. So none of them should be overlooked. Makes sense now?

From your words, it seems you are not in favor of lynching either Cooler or Tyler since in some world they might both be town- and lynching any of them, we end up losing more. Who else do you want to lynch instead?

No I don't imply that. You said Tyler may be a PT because he refused to claim.

However, Cooler and Tyler are both basically doing the same thing - refusing to claim. So none of them should be overlooked. Makes sense now?

From your words, it seems you are not in favor of lynching either Cooler or Tyler since in some world they might both be town- and lynching any of them, we end up losing more. Who else do you want to lynch instead?
I'm voting for Cooler. I'm suggesting rugrat shouldn't be vigged without a claim first

Status
Not open for further replies.