[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone town read Melkor?
the only thing that i remember in his favor was placed votes

feel free to open new discussion

we r runing in circles. just give us cooler flip already tiredpepe
well, in what direction are u gonna look if he flips scum/town? theres about 4 red left rn, i doubt their whole group is a bunch of inactives (even tho that could explain why janitor of arp wasnt used, idk why scum wouldnt use that n1)

Emil

Certified Memelord
well, in what direction are u gonna look if he flips scum/town? theres about 4 red left rn, i doubt their whole group is a bunch of inactives (even tho that could explain why janitor of arp wasnt used, idk why scum wouldnt use that n1)
dont know, too much work to think rn
regardless of cooler's flip, my next in line is neeko/dofla. actually no idea whose still in the game kek. tyler fits scum theme this game too

tbh still feel one of ratchet/soul is scum, its just their thread position is too comfy rn they can skate without pressure for awhile as we deal with the immediate threats

and you too, scum broki

Emil

Certified Memelord
Whatever

If you don't trust yourself to read LM yourself and need a cop to help you out that's on you.

I wouldn't dream of wasting a cop shot on that slot
im not saying to cop that slot or i'll rip ur throat out

im saying its a viable cop slot

there r lots of other viable cop slots too. any is fine

dont know, too much work to think rn
regardless of cooler's flip, my next in line is neeko/dofla. actually no idea whose still in the game kek. tyler fits scum theme this game too

tbh still feel one of ratchet/soul is scum, its just their thread position is too comfy rn they can skate without pressure for awhile as we deal with the immediate threats

and you too, scum broki
If you think Ratchet is scum isn't he more of an immediate threat than Cooler who isn't here

Or do you think cooler is pulling strings outside of thread?

Yup, gotta do it in all one tab. Lame.

Did a deep dive into Melkor. I'll begin by saying that a scum census feels weird, but its not necessarily impossible particularly in a game with big third party/second town/second mafia factions (ie purple) and multiple other third party roles (according to his own census).

The gist of this readback is that I just find how Melkor spoke about Pero in the thread pretty weird:

Wants people to know that he voted Pero. Feels like claiming town points early for if/when Pero flips scum.

TMI? Like, this is true, particularly in a Grammaton game, but I don't know why he'd know this or be so staunch on it.

First part is what matters. Again, making it obvious he started the wagon on Pero. He wants to claim it very badly.

Again, focus on Pero, and for someone who has scumread Pero, you'd think he'd have paid enough attention to see whether he'd claimed or not.

Pretty comfortable way to keep clean of being linked to Arp. Asking for Pero claim stuff again. Pero is clearly top of his mind yet he still hasn't gone back and iso'd for the stuff he's looking for? It feels like he's tried to act like he wasn't incredibly aware of Pero to know whether he claimed (distancing) yet simultaneously needs someone to confirm this so he can be like "oh, he should probably do that" and move on.

This was in response to me calling him out for being awkward around pero. Very, very defensive. Immediately accuses me of being coached by scum and votes me. Feels like an easy opportunity to jump off the pero thing (he's got his town points for pero now in his eyes) and move attention away.

This post is just odd in how it lays out exactly why his vote has moved again. Feels like a manufactured post.

Yup, needs to explain why he jumped onto my wagon so eagerly. Conscious that it doesn't look good?

Needs to shake the association with trying to shift the focus onto me. Definitely doesn't want to be linked to it.

Hedging "his claim looked good, but he could still fake it" - doesn't want to show too much support for Pero for when he flips, but trying to rationalise how he could potentially be pro-Pero.

Yup, back onto me. This is the lynch he wants to happen lol.

I also found it weird that his census post was his third post upon the new day - over 30 minutes after he first posted. Why would he not unveil it straight away? Might be reaching here though.

It's also weird that he's seemingly forgotten about me here and is looking elsewhere. Ekko and Kagura.

And now he's brought Dofla in too alongside Pero. I believe at this point Pero was already being discussed as someone we should still be focused on so he couldn't no-sell Pero.
Well some of the stuff makes me look bad indeed, though it is also out of context. For example that comment about me being first to vote Pero was in response to Ratchet tunnellling on me without reason and accusing me of defending someone I did scum read. Which is annoying.

And I am always against claiming without a very good reason.

I moved to you at the end of day one because you looked scummy to me and both Pero and Arp claimed.

Your posting today and yesterday was better than day one, so I was not focusing at you, though I noted your Robb Stark claim could be false if Arya was.

But I do no think you could be Red and be counterwagon to two Red players.

Your Queen likes the birdie. A fitting addition to Highgarden to wander in our fields.

Long may the birdie live

Why do you like KWEH?

And you talk who you like, how about the people you scumread?

Status
Not open for further replies.