Will ZKK happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, Zoro was wasted before already, so the Thunder Bagua could've hardly done more aside from double-checking Zoro is done. The Thunder Bagua also hit Zoro's stomach. A roaring Thunder Bagua to the head for example would be extremely devastating. Which doesn't mean Zoro would be one shotted, but would still hit hard. And yeah, King of Hell 9 Dragon Sword Asura would be at least as devastating as Togen Totsuka. But using his club + barrier Haki, Kaido has means of stalling.
No that is bullshit
Why would Zoro get hit on stomach?

How do you know TB that one shot Luffy post WCI was on head

Dragon damnation >> Togen Totsuka >= Roof Top Ashura
King of Hell Ashura >>>>>>> Togen totsuka

S

Sasaki Kojirō

It’s like @comrade said, I’m not seeing Luffy go through kaidou and in sequence facing BB with 2 Df or 3, and then walking to face Akainu??? :denzimote::denzimote:, doesn’t it make sense that insane regression would be this ? Akainu was made for Dragon or Sabo. For me, being an akainu fan, it pains me to admit this, but it's the pure truth.

Man one thing I just don't understand about Luffy fans is literally denying manga

Like you literally see Zoro do something on panel and say he didn't do it.

If Zoro fans argued like Luffytards, and downplayed Luffy as much as you downplayed Zoro, Luffy would literally look worse than Cracker.

We are just not as insecure and biased as you guys

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
Man one thing I just don't understand about Luffy fans is literally denying manga

If Zoro fans argued like Luffytards, and downplayed Luffy as much as you downplayed Zoro, Luffy would literally look worse than Cracker.

Why are you having a meltdown

It’s like @comrade said, I’m not seeing Luffy go through kaidou and in sequence facing BB with 2 Df or 3, and then walking to face Akainu??? :denzimote::denzimote:, doesn’t it make sense that insane regression would be this ? Akainu was made for Dragon or Sabo. For me, being an akainu fan, it pains me to admit this, but it's the pure truth.
The moment Oda planned a third brother and not only that but for him to get Ace's fruit as well, Luffy x Akainu was dead lol
I can even guess what Oda might plan, Luffy is fighting the bigger Boss of WG (Imu, Kong who knows) Akainu comes in for a sneak attack, only for now Sabo with the Mera Mera no Mi be able to actually protect Luffy who will be with his hands full in his battle.
Post automatically merged:

Why are you having a meltdown
This is the usual lmao

calm down, save some for when ZKK fails too

Status
Not open for further replies.