[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
dont know, too much work to think rn
regardless of cooler's flip, my next in line is neeko/dofla. actually no idea whose still in the game kek. tyler fits scum theme this game too

tbh still feel one of ratchet/soul is scum, its just their thread position is too comfy rn they can skate without pressure for awhile as we deal with the immediate threats

and you too, scum broki
u know tylers playstyle? elaborate on his town/scum meta

soulkiller is highly likely not red, if scum, which one of them would be ur guess since he's been rather open with reads since d1. ratchet could be anything, dont like his performance this game, i find it weird why red!ratchet wouldnt wanna have a janitor kill done on n1 tho, the less info town gets from flips the better for mafia.

are u saying that cause u actually scum read me or ''just because''

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Neeko should go first, I don't even read broker as scum tbh, she is null for me right now. Did not really like her input regarding what I stated about Neeko, made no sense to me. I don't mind resolving her slot, but neeko should take priority imo.
I feel like she has been fairly transparently buddying you. I even brought it up yesterday, and she said she was asking her town reads. I then asked if you were the only one she town read, and she said no. ANd yet, who else has she been randomly tagging like a lost puppy to tell her what to think over every little thing? Only you.

Q.E.D her thought process is not internally consistent which leads to her positioning around you being insincere.

@Underworld Broker you are welcome to discuss. This weekend a wallie is getting dropped on your head. Beware.

Me and neeko both had ekko as scummy.

The duel and daykill changed things but it still makes me feel better about neeko due to the mind meld.

Anyway, you let him catch up and give updated reads before you consider chopping

It's not rocket science
I asked a simple question, did you read the case people have on Neeko? does not matter what neeko do in regards of catching up or not. The case I have on him is that I think the dude had TMI and played according to that TMI. In this scenario it's being scum partner with Arp/Pero.

I asked a simple question, did you read the case people have on Neeko? does not matter what neeko do in regards of catching up or not. The case I have on him is that I think the dude had TMI and played according to that TMI. In this scenario it's being scum partner with Arp/Pero.
Didn't read any of that no, feel free to link me and I'll take a look

Emil

Certified Memelord
u know tylers playstyle? elaborate on his town/scum meta

soulkiller is highly likely not red, if scum, which one of them would be ur guess since he's been rather open with reads since d1. ratchet could be anything, dont like his performance this game, i find it weird why red!ratchet wouldnt wanna have a janitor kill done on n1 tho, the less info town gets from flips the better for mafia.

are u saying that cause u actually scum read me or ''just because''
1. no point guessing rly. any is scum. soul is a weak scum read off mine, wud rather not speculate him now. just keeping back of my head
2. same for ratchet
3. saving janitor is fine, to ensure who u wanna use it on b4 hand by maybe copping them or seeing their hints. u dont randomly blast a janitor n1. also the player with the janitor kill was highly suspected, its possible they get roleblocked, so they will not do the kill. or even possible they tried it and it failed. this whole thing is weak reasoning by u and an excuse to get urself a lazy read of ratchet, and clearly hes seeing right through it too. looks better on him
4. i think ur scum, yes. not meming lol

I feel like she has been fairly transparently buddying you. I even brought it up yesterday, and she said she was asking her town reads. I then asked if you were the only one she town read, and she said no. ANd yet, who else has she been randomly tagging like a lost puppy to tell her what to think over every little thing? Only you.

Q.E.D her thought process is not internally consistent which leads to her positioning around you being insincere.

@Underworld Broker you are welcome to discuss. This weekend a wallie is getting dropped on your head. Beware.
I actually noticed that too which is why I asked her about her reads before I gave away mine, she def can be scum. I don't mind resolving her slot tbh but if it's between Neeko or her to take priority then Neeko should go first. If you make a case on broker I'll read it and tell you what I think.

Why in your post did you seem so certain Yo Tan is town and therefore can't be lying?
I'm not certain he's town. I'm not sure where you're getting this from or why you're pushing this narrative.

What I'm clearly saying is that if Yo Tan is lying then he's surely scum. So its the same thing we did with Worst and Arp - lynch based on the report, and if the report is false, then Yo Tan is chum.

The only point I was trying to make was people were basically justifying lynching cooler because he's not being helpful or caring a lot whereas the real reason to lynch him is far more concrete.

Well some of the stuff makes me look bad indeed, though it is also out of context. For example that comment about me being first to vote Pero was in response to Ratchet tunnellling on me without reason and accusing me of defending someone I did scum read. Which is annoying.

And I am always against claiming without a very good reason.

I moved to you at the end of day one because you looked scummy to me and both Pero and Arp claimed.

Your posting today and yesterday was better than day one, so I was not focusing at you, though I noted your Robb Stark claim could be false if Arya was.

But I do no think you could be Red and be counterwagon to two Red players.
Firstly, with respect, I'm not bothered how you read me right now.

Secondly, of course I haven't quoted all of your posts so everything is 'out of context' but it is in order and there are some interesting trends in your posting and vote movement that are undeniably dodgy.

Didn't read any of that no, feel free to link me and I'll take a look

Alright, we are in an advantageous position in the game, but now that we know arp and pero were scum. This makes DP1 extremely important to go over because it's a crucial day that created a divide in wagons but the most major two wagons were between pero and Arp.

Let's start with the arp wagon. I will go over players who interacted with Arp.

Fuji : he questioned Neeko when neeko jumped into the wagon and agreed with me and voted arp, but did not necessarily vote for Arp. He did not necessairly comment or say his opinion regarding arp per say but went ahead and questioned Neeko logic instead. I would suggest going through page 1-16 and see Neeko and Fuji interaction. I think there is some merit in that interaction that might be useful to dig into more. I will quote one post from fuji regarding his interaction with Neeko but if you want to see more, then go ahead and go back to that interaction yourself.

Here, Fuji made a post that looking at it now looks kinda good, and kinda helps in why I am not really big fan of Neeko here. The dude possibly had TMI in the situation. But I will get to neeko later on.

Looking at Fuji honestly looks like he was scum hunting and trying to understanding Neeko and don't really sense TMI from their interaction.

He had an interaction with arp and here is the quote :

Arp scummy behavior did not necessarily ping him weird to vote for arp. Don't recall he placed vote on anyone either at that point (might be wrong)

He also questioned people about me and arp interaction, but this part i am not sure if it's genuine or not.

-----------------------

KWEH : Now, listen to me, I don't think KWEH is mafia for one reason tbh. It's because of this interaction he had with Arp.

Arp replied to one of KWEH posts here and this is what he stated, now I don't know about you but this single interaction does not seem MvM to me. This alone makes me comfortable atleast that KWEH and arp are not mates to say the least. I don't think arp would vent out to his scum mate here.

-----------

Hime : she threw the newbie argument to try and dismiss Arp actions, however felt genuine vibes from her post and not malicious

------------

Blue: He hopped into the arp wagon with his role playing post, not sure if he has TMI or not though, was it opportunistic to gain some green points? i am not sure. But I am not liking him tbh, he may very well be mafia hiding behind role playing because he himself has nothing to offer cause he is mafia. He also, was okay from voting someone else other than Arp because arp is a 'new player' lol.

-----------------------------

Phoenix D. King : he popped out of nowhere and voted Arp, not sure what to make of it yet.
------------------------------------

Neeko : I really having bad vibes from Neeko, he does feel like he has TMI, let me explain, he voted for arp after agreeing with my post and asked me to vote with him which I agreed to pressure Arp. He then went ahead and asked people to hop into the wagon, and then when arp claimed he backed off, during my interaction with him he was kinda defending arp there when I suggested to keep our votes on arp. His reasons of town reading him were very off. He kinda brushed off arp panicking early on when he saw some calmness from his end. However, he did not necessairly disagree with arp lynch, he was okay with it. But he was not committing to it anymore. I really think he had TMI in the entire situation, he knew arp had a strong fake claim which is why he went ahead and pushed him early on and then backed off when he claimed, but still maintained his position that he is okay with an arp lynch still. It's weird right? What he did not take into account I think is that arp would be investigated by Worst.

He really pings me as someone who had TMI in the situation.

--------------------------

This was arp reads and I think it's useful to give it a look.
Here it is, you can skip and read Neeko part only if you want and let me know what you think.

Emil

Certified Memelord
No idea what you're on about based on what you're quoting so feel free to elaborate or don't
soul never said lynch neeko today
he was talking about next day

thats atleast what, 72+ hours from now?

neeko has more than enough time to talk. ur post is addressing soul as if neeko is in the chopping block rn, aka jumping into conclusions

feel free to spend some time writing a wallie

Status
Not open for further replies.