[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
@Underworld Broker

Allow me to elaborate. If there is a vig they firstly don't trust chevy's claim, because that was just a vig with a minor side effect. Basically same thing. So that's a viable shot right there. Then pero/inactives etc

I just think it's bizarre to conclude tac was shot by the vig based on the info here.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
@Underworld Broker

Allow me to elaborate. If there is a vig they firstly don't trust chevy's claim, because that was just a vig with a minor side effect. Basically same thing. So that's a viable shot right there. Then pero/inactives etc

I just think it's bizarre to conclude tac was shot by the vig based on the info here.
I might have missed you saying this, but who do you think killed TAC and who do you think killed Chevy?
:choppawhat:

I'm inclined to think that Red killed Chevy as he revealed he had a kill shot and used it on a confirmed red. I'm not sure about TAC's situation.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Well you see I'm wondering

What if YTW wasn't actually hinting at saying cooler is lying about being vanilla

It's hard for me to explain. Like maybe he just piled on with the "you lied" and it got misconstrued. I'm wary about him being held to positions he may not have even taken.
we can discuss that later then, surely now isnt the time is it? unless u r not convinced cooler is scum, which i take it you are very convinced he is.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I might have missed you saying this, but who do you think killed TAC and who do you think killed Chevy?
:choppawhat:

I'm inclined to think that Red killed Chevy as he revealed he had a kill shot and used it on a confirmed red. I'm not sure about TAC's situation.
red chevy
purple tac

not sure where indies or whatever fit into it

Emil

Certified Memelord
he may have bluffed in the day tbh

his claim that he could test pero (before pero claimed) just happened to line up with pero's eventual claim
risky but possible
i doubt he can kill during the day tbh
also no WU for it
pretty risky by him. i guess he was certain pero isnt in his faction. maybe he sees the fake claims or w.e or knows pero is not part of the house of his fake claim. cant predict what tmi he had at the time

Emil

Certified Memelord
Day 3 Vote Count 4

Cooler 12 - Tpein, Ekko, Ratchet, Charlie, Hime, YTW, Kweh, Wakanda, Lethal, Rippedcal, Kagurashii, Blue, Pot Goblin
Nana 1 - Melkor
Neeko 2 - Michelle, Soulkiller
Melkor 1 - Dofla

With 27 alive, 14 votes to lynch. You have approx 22 hours remaining.
nvm i see ratchet already counted here

Status
Not open for further replies.