[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
no kill n2 indicates vig lost their shots
if they r vanilla now, they might as well claim

i doubt TAC was a vig shot, i am arguing why i think hes not
the better option for a vig with no shots left would be staying quiet just so mafia ends up wasting a kill on a vanilla, idk why a vig in a set up this big would have only 1 shot anyways

Emil

Certified Memelord
the better option for a vig with no shots left would be staying quiet just so mafia ends up wasting a kill on a vanilla, idk why a vig in a set up this big would have only 1 shot anyways
its debatable whether they shud claim or not. the later the claim comes, the less likely it will be believed, specially if they have nothing but 1x shot.
there is nothing strange about a 1x vig.

Hmmm

If we're L1 rn then I'd kind of expect scum to have hammered if Cooler was scum too. Cut the talking and get into night and get a spot on the wagon. Depriving town of talking is a good thing

If cooler is scum I bet all his mates are already on the wagon

Emil

Certified Memelord
I doubt vig lost their shot. It almost certainly won't be unlimited so they could be holding if they aren't at much risk
i would rather use my shot n2 than n1 if i was a vig
it seems the vig rly ran out here if they r the ones shooting TAC

we had more info n2 to actually start blasting. like cooler shuda been vigged for instance

Emil

Certified Memelord
Hmmm

If we're L1 rn then I'd kind of expect scum to have hammered if Cooler was scum too. Cut the talking and get into night and get a spot on the wagon. Depriving town of talking is a good thing

If cooler is scum I bet all his mates are already on the wagon
doubt all of them are. some probabaly find it too awkward to join
if cooler is red, then there r only 3 other red anyway
2 on the wagon, 1 outside maybe

let me continue that sentense for you @KWEH

Soulkiller cleared for being the first to go for Arp, and I don't see him in my purple chat.
Wow you are either more dense than a dying sun or just have an agenda at this point.

When Cal saw fit to proclaim himself confirmed town, I said that if anything he should consider himself confirmed non-Lannister because of the split we have and the fact that pretty much all of us consider purple hostile, so with that in mind, when I talk about SK being cleared, do you honestly think I mean anything other than confirmed non-Lannister?

Yes, the yellow birdie looks like he wants to play it safe rather than genuinely solve the game.

@Underworld Broker
Also what is this nonsense? I'm the guy who made T-Pein claim by clumsily letting everybody know that he's more than just the Miller. I'm the guy who went out of his way to try and tell people that purple may not be as hostile as everybody thinks and did himself no favor. Hows that for playing it safe?

Also what is this nonsense? I'm the guy who made T-Pein claim by clumsily letting everybody know that he's more than just the Miller. I'm the guy who went out of his way to try and tell people that purple may not be as hostile as everybody thinks and did himself no favor. Hows that for playing it safe?
You need to start moving the needle yellow birdie

I have already towned you from what ive seen, So i will not support a KEWH push rn

y move away from cooler?

i null-town lean him after the census thing tbh, i dont think scum (red) would share both results at least. like y not keep that info to themselves? if hes scum, hes more likely purple
Or he's lying to make town think the numbers in each faction are different than they actually are.

I was busy most of the day, was this about the Census stuff?

The difference between my results is that one shows one more person in one of non-town factions (the second largest) and another shows one more indie. As I mentioned it looks to me like someone has a double role or can switch sides. Grammaton did not explain to me why I got two slightly different results.
Even a player that can switch factions shouldn't mean you get two results, it's not like they're in both factions at the same time.

And even if there is such a player, it's unlikely Gramma wouldn't tell you which was the correct alignment at the time.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Wow you are either more dense than a dying sun or just have an agenda at this point.

When Cal saw fit to proclaim himself confirmed town, I said that if anything he should consider himself confirmed non-Lannister because of the split we have and the fact that pretty much all of us consider purple hostile, so with that in mind, when I talk about SK being cleared, do you honestly think I mean anything other than confirmed non-Lannister?
you tell me

Status
Not open for further replies.