Will ZKK happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick question, did Kaido and Luffy clashed that first time or what? I’m confused. Could it be “future sight”? I just can’t seem them both using the same attacks twice in a row.

Maybe I’m interpreting it wrong lol

doesn't seem to have big ones

Luffy has been using it for the past 4 chapters now. It does drain energy, but Luffy seems to be able to handle it.
Yeah don't expect consistency/logic from Oda when it comes to fight ends. Luffy mentioned he found it hard to maintain it.

Think there's that Ussop reaction from Lance, but isn't it too soon for hints
YP said "it's been real".

and somehow shanks is still on his level, shows how much more powerful his haki is. Roger, as hyped by kaido, must be beyond that.
"Still on his lvl" by that Big mom is also on Kaido's lvl. Idk how much more powerful Shanks haki is.
It's just a headcanon to say Shankd haki is much more powerful than Kaido
Nothing shows Kaido haki would be weaker than shanks.

AdvCoC doesn't care whether you are physically stronger or have DF. That's why fking base form Luffy who's far weaker than Hybrid Kaido in every stats seems to be able to stand in the same ground because of advCoc

Roger who have no DF and quite possibly physically weaker than WB could still fight him like equal because of advCoC alone
This doesn't mean their haki is stronger, if their haki is stronger, they would be confirm fully fledged stronger i.e Roger > WB or Shanks > Kaido. But the World strongest title is given to WB/Kaido. You can't dissaprove what the story say

Kaido hype Roger yes, but diving more deep into the speech, he hype specially the word "haki" and just used Roger as best example because he is non DF user and could have this much impact in the world.

Maybe you believe Kaido haki is a joke compared to them??

Btw, that Hyogoro flashback just goes back to Oda's comments about "not beating Kaido just because his punch is so strong".

Kaido wanted to "melt his arm", and the "Haki flow" Luffy learned in Wano, is preventing him from touching it directly.

--I am quite satisfied with Kaido's new form in terms of power level ; the scale is gigantous possibly small island level and its power is also amazing combining lethality with power

--Even if Kaido doesn't have awakening this is a decent replacement for it

--Just hope we see more of it and not an instant defeat in next chapter

--Also I am not sure about his flashbacks ; logically we should get them but with oda you never know

--Still Flame dragon mode rules supreme :steef::steef:

You clearly haven't read the manga cuz if you did you know luffy is tiers stronger than zoro.

Ask yourself this. Can zoro fight kaido equally like luffy?

Answer: No. Although he has Adv CoC wich will help him to some degree... He has a time limit on it.

His strongest attack(ashura) only left a mere scar that isn't even visible. Zoro couldn't even drop him down.( <- is what zoros goal was)

He has no Future sight so his reaction speed gotta be outta this world (wich it isn't) if he wants to dodge Kaido's attacks.

Zoro is YC1 respectfully. Luffy on the other hand is a Yonko.

Please stop dickriding zoro. Its embarrassing.

He'll get there eventually.

EOS zoro will be stronger than Admirals...what more can you wish for
Okay now that I am laptop, let me tell you this post is absolute load of crap and reeks of nothing but a die hard biased ignored Luffy fan boy with no ability to power scale at all.

Want me to Ask My Self can Zoro fight Kaido equally Like Luffy?
Why don't you ask yourself is Luffy fighting Kaido equally?
Kaido has been fighting like 50 people before Luffy got such a big cut across his chest it permanently scarred him, took like 1000 Luffy CoC attacks where as Joy Boy sperm activated in Luffy and Luffy got his 100th power up but lets go with it.

Zoro did more damage to Kaido with a nerfed Ashura attack with Armament Haki only before he even unlocked his Conqueror's Haki.

You Luffy dick riders always so dishonestly ignore that as throwing blanket statements and dick riding Luffy and calling anyone who calls you out on your bullshit is the only way you can power scale.

Luffy did absolutely nothing to Kaido what so ever without Conqueror's Haki unlock, literally his strongest attack Kong Gun Gatling did less damage to Kaido than Zoro's tatsumaki.

Before unlocking CoC
-Luffy had no attack on Level of Ryou Shi Shi Son Son
-Certainly no attack on the level of Ryou Flying Dragon Blaze

-His strongest base Ryou attack, Daisen Sekkai
-He certainly had nothing that even comes close to Ashura

Then move on to Advanced CoC unlock and Luffy is more or less keeping up with Kaido doing decent damage to Kaido, still not on the same level as Ashura.

Luffy's strongest CoC Attack Supreme King Kon Gun was so pathetic compared to Zoro's CoC Ashura
-It neither scarred Kaido
-Neither got Kaido white eyed

-Neither dropped him to his knees
-Neither made him touch his back (There goes your on your back bullshit)

Luffytards have been bullshitting about Zoro wanting Kaido to touch his back, when he literally said and @Aknolagon did word for word translation "I wanted to take you down with me", Luffy literally failed to make Kaido touch his back with his strongest CoC Attack.

So now
-Zoro's CoC offense >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Ashura >> Luffy's strongest CoC attacks until Joy Boy Sperm Unlocked but even Joy Boy Sperm isn't looking all that hot.

Lmaoo his Reaction speed is not out of this world..
Even without Future Sight

-Zoro was able to react to the Hakai just as fast as Luffy where every other superturd failed
-Run faster to block Hakai before Law could even move his fingers and perform Shambles. Zoro is so much faster than Law that he can literally run like 10 meters before Law can even perform his finger swap movement.
-Was able to react to sudden unexpected Explosion and coat himself in FBH, Luffy failed to do that to Apoo
-Despite having FS Ulti was able to land hits on him
-Despite having FS Wind Scythe connected that Zoro can easily dodge

Saying Zoro can not hit Luffy is the biggest Luffy dick rider clown take that anyone can have when pathetic fodders like Ulti can land hits on him.

Show me when has Luffy shown mobility to dodge mountain sized Tatsumaki when a fucking Boro breath can land on him. When multiple Kaido club strikes can land on him, when wind scythes can land on him

When has Luffy shown speed to dodge Shi Shi Son Son.

Not only will Zoro have no issues landing hits on him, one hit and he dies considering Zoro's offense >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Few Wind Scythes.

Zoro will only surpass admirals
You guys are so pathetic man
Both Roger and Shanks are literally confirmed to be swordsmen despite the wildest of your head canons.
Where as Luffy even with his Joy Boy sperm is getting roasted by Kaido with Roger's Haki
Post automatically merged:

As usual nothing but a bunch of bullshit form Luffytards

Status
Not open for further replies.