[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea he could be but i still dont get y hed give both results if he was scum and lying
Maybe he made a mistake posting it here and then had to just roll with it lol

Also this is a small thing but one of the slashes between the numbers on his census is different from the others, shit like that bothers me, like why is it like that if he just copy-pasted it from the PM?!?

I am more interested in what you have to say, since any claim can be fake at this point. So you claiming won't really make that much difference for me personally.
Am I defending myself? What's the case?

Am I being associated with ARP because that's stupid. I did all the leg work for the wagon and made it happen. That isn't causal bussing.

Aside from that I'm pretty sure my last reads list on day 1 was better and more accurate than what likely most have provided up until this point.

Alright, we are in an advantageous position in the game, but now that we know arp and pero were scum. This makes DP1 extremely important to go over because it's a crucial day that created a divide in wagons but the most major two wagons were between pero and Arp.

Let's start with the arp wagon. I will go over players who interacted with Arp.

Fuji : he questioned Neeko when neeko jumped into the wagon and agreed with me and voted arp, but did not necessarily vote for Arp. He did not necessairly comment or say his opinion regarding arp per say but went ahead and questioned Neeko logic instead. I would suggest going through page 1-16 and see Neeko and Fuji interaction. I think there is some merit in that interaction that might be useful to dig into more. I will quote one post from fuji regarding his interaction with Neeko but if you want to see more, then go ahead and go back to that interaction yourself.

Here, Fuji made a post that looking at it now looks kinda good, and kinda helps in why I am not really big fan of Neeko here. The dude possibly had TMI in the situation. But I will get to neeko later on.

Looking at Fuji honestly looks like he was scum hunting and trying to understanding Neeko and don't really sense TMI from their interaction.

He had an interaction with arp and here is the quote :

Arp scummy behavior did not necessarily ping him weird to vote for arp. Don't recall he placed vote on anyone either at that point (might be wrong)

He also questioned people about me and arp interaction, but this part i am not sure if it's genuine or not.

-----------------------

KWEH : Now, listen to me, I don't think KWEH is mafia for one reason tbh. It's because of this interaction he had with Arp.

Arp replied to one of KWEH posts here and this is what he stated, now I don't know about you but this single interaction does not seem MvM to me. This alone makes me comfortable atleast that KWEH and arp are not mates to say the least. I don't think arp would vent out to his scum mate here.

-----------

Hime : she threw the newbie argument to try and dismiss Arp actions, however felt genuine vibes from her post and not malicious

------------

Blue: He hopped into the arp wagon with his role playing post, not sure if he has TMI or not though, was it opportunistic to gain some green points? i am not sure. But I am not liking him tbh, he may very well be mafia hiding behind role playing because he himself has nothing to offer cause he is mafia. He also, was okay from voting someone else other than Arp because arp is a 'new player' lol.

-----------------------------

Phoenix D. King : he popped out of nowhere and voted Arp, not sure what to make of it yet.
------------------------------------

Neeko : I really having bad vibes from Neeko, he does feel like he has TMI, let me explain, he voted for arp after agreeing with my post and asked me to vote with him which I agreed to pressure Arp. He then went ahead and asked people to hop into the wagon, and then when arp claimed he backed off, during my interaction with him he was kinda defending arp there when I suggested to keep our votes on arp. His reasons of town reading him were very off. He kinda brushed off arp panicking early on when he saw some calmness from his end. However, he did not necessairly disagree with arp lynch, he was okay with it. But he was not committing to it anymore. I really think he had TMI in the entire situation, he knew arp had a strong fake claim which is why he went ahead and pushed him early on and then backed off when he claimed, but still maintained his position that he is okay with an arp lynch still. It's weird right? What he did not take into account I think is that arp would be investigated by Worst.

He really pings me as someone who had TMI in the situation.

--------------------------

This was arp reads and I think it's useful to give it a look.
@Neeko

I believe this is his case

or u sux at explaining
DUDE

I'm saying SK is confirmed non-RED, he's NOT a teammate of ANY of the two guys who flipped LANNISTER/RED so far. That DOES NOT mean he cannot be ANY OTHER NON-TOWN instead.

Fucking hell can you just finally pick whether you're very good or outrageously bad at this game and run with one thing instead of both?

Emil

Certified Memelord
Soulkiller cleared for being the first to go for Arp

Neeko probably cleared for being the first to commit for a vote on Arp, plus Arp pushed aback against it immediately and did himself no favors in the process. Neeko eventually found reasons to back off from Arp and he's definitely capable of pulling a switcharoo like that as scum, but I'd like to think that when doing something like this, he'd do it with a partner that isn't new to this game, because I don't think bussing newbies is his style.

That's the extent of patience I've had for rereading the game at night x)
look tweet i dont see the context where u say he is not a lannister. where is it? can u give me the quote instead of this fake rage

Wow you are either more dense than a dying sun or just have an agenda at this point.

When Cal saw fit to proclaim himself confirmed town, I said that if anything he should consider himself confirmed non-Lannister because of the split we have and the fact that pretty much all of us consider purple hostile, so with that in mind, when I talk about SK being cleared, do you honestly think I mean anything other than confirmed non-Lannister?
What I said about Cal then also applies to SK here.

Can we lynch Cooler already, this is what happens when we prolong day phases with foregone conclusions. People talk about dumb shit as though it had any merit and it's just a waste of time and patience.

Am I being associated with ARP because that's stupid. I did all the leg work for the wagon and made it happen. That isn't causal bussing.
You seem pretty self conscious about being associated with ARP. You ain't really being scum read because you voted for arp, that is silly. I believe you had TMI in the entire situation.

>You agreed with me and voted for arp
>You witnessed arp panic
>You asked few players to push the wagon
>Arp frustration was toward me and not you (I wonder why)
> You started town reading Arp because he started being calm, and dismissed his early panicking. Yet you were still okay with him being lynched.
>You backed off your vote on him when he claimed, you prolly knew he had a strong fake claim which is why you started town reading him before the dude outed his claim.
>You started defending arp when I requested to keep our votes on arp and your reasoning on why you were town reading him made no sense.
>You were okay with getting arp lynched but you still town read him. You probably knew his true alignment since he is your scum mate.
>You did not go for the second wagon which was Pero and instead wanted Ekko lynched.
>You successfully dodged lynching two of your team mates, pushed one of them knowing very well their wagon wont last long cause they have a safe claim.

Aside from that I'm pretty sure my last reads list on day 1 was better and more accurate than what likely most have provided up until this point.
This is weird funny way of trying to defend yourself.

Basically as a scum you could had pushed Arp as hard as you wanted because you would know he has a top tier claim.

Scum

Cooler
Lethal
Dofla
Ultra/pot
Khew

Lean scum

Soulkiller
Ripped cal
Neeko
Lord melkor
Kagurashii

Town but can trick me

Michelle
underworld
doctor/fuji
YTW
Wakanda

Null

Phoenix
Hime
Nana
Charlie

Town AF

Ekko
T-pein

Vig asap

Rugrat /tyler herro

Emil

Certified Memelord
You seem pretty self conscious about being associated with ARP. You ain't really being scum read because you voted for arp, that is silly. I believe you had TMI in the entire situation.

>You agreed with me and voted for arp
>You witnessed arp panic
>You asked few players to push the wagon
>Arp frustration was toward me and not you (I wonder why)
> You started town reading Arp because he started being calm, and dismissed his early panicking. Yet you were still okay with him being lynched.
>You backed off your vote on him when he claimed, you prolly knew he had a strong fake claim which is why you started town reading him before the dude outed his claim.
>You started defending arp when I requested to keep our votes on arp and your reasoning on why you were town reading him made no sense.
>You were okay with getting arp lynched but you still town read him. You probably knew his true alignment since he is your scum mate.
>You did not go for the second wagon which was Pero and instead wanted Ekko lynched.
>You successfully dodged lynching two of your team mates, pushed one of them knowing very well their wagon wont last long cause they have a safe claim.

This is weird funny way of trying to defend yourself.
:steef:

Status
Not open for further replies.