[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow rekt

do u have a list of who could pocket u / who knows u well?

would u say u r playing scummy lmao? why wud u want ppl to not town read u? weird questions
No, i don't play scummy, but I rarely receive town read from all the people. There is an attempt here and there to question me, but nothing of substance and nothing from people who are usually pressuring me.

The people who know me well are SK, Pein and Ratchet.
I town read SK and Pein, but Ratchet has a curious approach in this game, and he keeps a low profile. Nagl

Here should be scum, no one moved when the new wagon on Wakanda arised, no one wanted to go on Pero.
Maybe they are not all scum, but a player who is affraid to move vote is suspicious imo.
Cooler's flip will add infos here
r u suggesting wakanda is also scum and they didnt want to bus or that their general fear of vote switching is scummy?

A list of reps because is hard to keep them
Not ordered
LethalBanks has repped in for Robin
NikaInParis has repped in for
Adam
Worst has replaced BigTimeAnimeMan
Underworld Broker has replaced Yelan
Phoenix D. King has replaced Light D Lamperouge
Pot Goblin has replaced Ultra
Nana has replaced Reborn
Dr_Professor83 has replaced Fujishiro

r u suggesting wakanda is also scum and they didnt want to bus or that their general fear of vote switching is scummy?
The second.
if they want to bus they have 2 wagons to bus, but they didn’t really want to bus there, otherwise the lynch would happen

Also you are in that wagon, tell me why you kept the vote on Ekko for so much time.

The second.
if they want to bus they have 2 wagons to bus, but they didn’t really want to bus there, otherwise the lynch would happen

Also you are in that wagon, tell me why you kept the vote on Ekko for so much time.
i just voted ekko as a joke knowing it wouldnt do anything bc im voteless anyway, didnt switch or do anything vote-wise bc i saw no point in voting in general

there really wasnt much more than that, u can iso me if u wish

I don't really see how a vote that doesn't exist would prod anyone more than just engaging with them.
idk about u but i would not really feel pressed if the person voting me had a 0 vote

the reason im voting like normal now is so ppl can track my thoughts and who id want lynched more clearly thru the vcs, plus also vote gifters might be present as i believe ekko stated
The point of having zero vote power is to actually vote as normal without claiming that u have no vote power, and try to go for reactions

if hime isnt mafia then mafia is less likely to target this slot now anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.