[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Read my post for Neeko to understand why I did it. I knew this day would come where I'd be suspected for backing off Pero and Arp. But I'm just a naive townie who thought of doing what it felt right that time.
It’s the way you walked/maneuvered around their wagons and the way you latched onto other wagons/the timing that does it for me. Then we have your need to justify staying away from Arp when the Worst result comes in which also pings me.

You very much came off like you wanted to maintain a little heathy distance from them at times while wanting to be sure someone that isn’t them (ie Wakanda for an example) went down instead.

It’s the way you walked/maneuvered around their wagons and the way you latched onto other wagons/the timing that does it for me. Then we have your need to justify staying away from Arp when the Worst result comes in which also pings me.

You very much came off like you wanted to maintain a little heathy distance from them at times while wanting to be sure someone that isn’t them (ie Wakanda for an example) went down instead.
Did you get the sword?

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨

Wakanda claimed Robb Stark who is also another Stark present in the game. However the reason for him to back away is because he is aware of Gram's game setups , which is a knowledge I lack in. He believed that Arya claim would be fake so he backed away while I chose to stay attached to it. Hell, even Wakanda coming out as Robb made me believe that claim even more.

Also explain that bold part.

Did you read any of it?

You accused me for pushing arp because I knew there was a strong claim. I was the one repeatedly telling everyone that him claiming arya doesn't make him town and you were arguing otherwise.
you are scum dude.
we gon lynch you today or tomorrow.
just be better than Kagura.

Also explain that bold part.
You felt the need to justify not voting Arp once his results came in. Felt like you wanted to absolve yourself as one of your first priorities when he got caught.

As for Wakanda, it was weird that you showed doubt on Pero’s claim yet never scum read him or voted him and decided to trust it regardless and then when Wakanda claimed a much more believable Stark claim it didn’t deter you and you were down to jump on his wagon easily.

I didn’t realize you were claiming Sansa. That is interesting. Not sure it changed a strong thread read tho.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨

There was this CFD on Wakanda being started. It's usually townie to support such wagons when the person is inactive and doesn;t contribute. So I supported the wagon which was started by Ultra. Do you read Ultra as well as all of the other people who joined the wagon as scum too? Then iirc, Chevy came out with the info so we started voting Pero and as I explained I voted because of Charlie.

Is this your case against Melkor? I also did the same.
v

i think tpein is just bad but god damn is that ever so incriminating.

im positive ratchet is town too.

lord melkor as scum too with kaju. wakanda votes for pero and says he feels pero and LM are together and then LM votes for wakanda.

lord melkor tried to deter ratchet from talking about the wolf flavour too much.

lord melkor accused ekko of trying to diverting from his teammates to go after cooler. however the two main wagons were pero and arp, the two people LM were saying he bought as town. this looks like LM slipped because he knew pero/arp are scum so he accused ekko of diverting away from them to cooler, but at the same time he was calling arp/pero town so it doesn't actually make sense to call it a divert unless he knew arp/pero were scum. i hope that makes sense lol.
this is, with attached quotes.

Status
Not open for further replies.