[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was this CFD on Wakanda being started. It's usually townie to support such wagons when the person is inactive and doesn;t contribute. So I supported the wagon which was started by Ultra. Do you read Ultra as well as all of the other people who joined the wagon as scum too? Then iirc, Chevy came out with the info so we started voting Pero and as I explained I voted because of Charlie.
I suspect Melkor on that Wakanda wagon. Not so much Ultra.

The problem isn’t joining the CFD. The problem is it was hypocritical based on your Pero position. Hypocritical + turned out to be convienent for scum.

And that’s not to mention I had a hundred notes on your where you ping’d me as scum/having equity with those guys before we even got to that.

You understand that it's day 4 and your slot needs to update its resume. I don't want statements prof, I want facts and logic.
I didn’t want to play this game. I subbed in as a favor. I just read 140 pages and took booku notes to do my part since I subbed in, preventing me from doing the things I actually wish I was doing in my free time rn. So if I don’t want to present a formal Prof essay later I won’t do it lol.

You don’t require that to read me anyway.

why am I town and not just not!red? I skimmed so I missed that
It is more you're not red than town, I still think your stance is more of a town one.

If you're another scum alignment again there's no reason to say they're indy rather than just saying they're not town and need to be dealt with.

I didn’t want to play this game. I subbed in as a favor. I just read 140 pages and took booku notes to do my part since I subbed in, preventing me from doing the things I actually wish I was doing in my free time rn. So if I don’t want to present a formal Prof essay later I won’t do it lol.

You don’t require that to read me anyway.
Ratchet is not even trying
He is taking the piss
ignore him.
He is interfering with you.
Dude could be scum

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
You felt the need to justify not voting Arp once his results came in. Felt like you wanted to absolve yourself as one of your first priorities when he got caught.

As for Wakanda, it was weird that you showed doubt on Pero’s claim yet never scum read him or voted him and decided to trust it regardless and then when Wakanda claimed a much more believable Stark claim it didn’t deter you and you were down to jump on his wagon easily.

I didn’t realize you were claiming Sansa. That is interesting. Not sure it changed a strong thread read tho.
Which post is that? I remember I was discussing the possibility that Worst's results might be tampered if we have a re-director/bus driver in the game with the thought process that he could still be Arya. But he didn't do anything to resolve himself and his thread activity declined more and more. I voted quite late because ultimately I decided to trust the mechanical info brought forward by Worst and the way he did so voluntarily.

Pero was a null read for me until the Ratchet and NF thing happened. I re-read the whole matter and even tho the slip up was very minor I thought I'd wait until he claimed. So he did. Infact he claimed his whole role so I decided to move away from him. Is that wrong? Because Charlie was there as well who vouched for this. I didn't jump on Pero's wagon that easily. Please see why I jumped onto his wagon as I explained earlier.

And yes, I am fucking Sansa. If you lynch me you are lynching a townie.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Have you not read the part where I claimed as Sansa Stark?

Btw, I have got no abilities and I have a locked role which unlocks after certain events. I am just a vanilla.
I'm not sure how this really helps your case as we've seen very solid fake claims in this game with Beric and Ayra. Especially since you're claiming to be conditional vanilla. It means the only way to prove it is if someone has a scan or if you flip. Combine that with your Day 1 and things are not looking too hot for you honestly.

I would like more pressure (a big wagon) on Neeko.
It wouldn't hurt to put votes on him as well.

Vote Lynch Neeko

Status
Not open for further replies.